Skip to main content

Twitter Party Reminder

just a quick reminder that our twitter party is still going to be on Saturday 3/5 @ 12pm est. It's a little early for the west coast but we will be on for quite a few hours (taylordates) will be anyways, so whenever you have time to join us-that's fine!

and depending on how things go, we may host another sometime again soon!

please go to this post for more details and grab a button! the more involved the merrier! ;-)

so far we are going to be giving ad spaces out on several blogs, chrissy from chrissy in america has agreed to donate an item and we are still working on ideas and gifts{i have some of my own unique giveaways going on}, so if you are interested in helping/participating in exchange for promotion, please email us at bloglove at aol dot com

we are super thrilled to be working with such amazing friends! this should be loads of fun! let's tweet it up! hope to see you there!

Comments

your blog is so cute, and i loveee the name
Karen said…
glad I found this blog on the blog hop this week:)

hoping you stop by and follow me back

www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com
Chrissy said…
Can't wait! Yay!!
Jamie Rubeis said…
This sounds like fun! I hope i can remember to join in! I suck at remembering things. I need to write it down!
Hockey Wife said…
I'm going to try to join in on Saturday ... My husband has a game and game days are a little chaotic! Fingers crossed!
LOVE your blog!!! Thank you, ladies!:)

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

The Look Book : Fresh Fizzle

Tania, Author of Fresh Fizzle  wears a stunning Free People Venice Drop Needle Rib Dress  from her 2016 Coachella tour. She features 3 amazing outfits you can check out here. Along with her breezy choices of fashion, she talks about the food there and how great the spicy pie was! Join her as she posts more gorgeous pieces and writes a terrific blog! Find Fresh Fizzle on Bloglovin  || Twitter || Pinterest

Top 10 Blog Post Ideas

As a blogger, you will get brain farts and not really know what to post sometimes. It happens. Let's give some topics so you can whiff that fart goodbye! 1.) Share more of your photography and offer tips to those who don't know how to take photographs. I'm personally a really picky picture taker, so I tend to throw out a few of my shots and when I'm bored, I grab the camera and take some photos of anything around me. The thing that sucks about me, is that I don't really know how to teach someone how to take pics, so share that for me please!!!! 2.) What I Wore. Hellooooooo!! Fashion is the way to go when you have no clue what to post about. If you don't normally get dressed to post, then this is a really fun activity for you and for everyone reading. Gather your outfit and go on a photo shoot. Grab a friend to take your pics for you and pose. Pose away, have fun and then share it!!! 3.) Food. It's the obvious when there is nothing else on your min...