Twitter Hop Thursday

Join us for more Tweet Action! For those that love to tweet, link your twitter names to gain more twitter friends. Each week we highlight a new tweep, which means if you don't link, we can't tweet with you!

This weeks Tweep is----- @imhayley be sure to follow her awesome tweets and check out her blog as well:
To Join in:
-Link Your Twitter Id's {all others will be deleted}
-Follow as many Tweeps as you'd like
-@ them saying hello from the #FTLOB #TwitterHop
-Interact with your new friends! Check out their blogs too;D
-Have Fun

fortheloveofblogs 
 


5 comments:

Tricia said...

I just joined twitter today because I heard from other bloggers it was a good way to "network". How weird is it that I found this link-up the same day that I did it?!

Remy said...

My first link #62 was an OOPS. I got into the force of habit of linking my blog and accidentally linked it. #64 is my actual Twitter account.

Fail, Remy, Fail!!

Sarah the Writer said...

I wish I had time to check out the other accounts every week. The reason I joined Twitter was to connect with other bloggers (and yet, all I follow are celebs and TV news sites and reporters). I may not be a mom but that doesn't mean I don't want more hours in the day! ;)

Dana Michelle said...

This is a great link up! Excited to find some new twitter peeps to follow!

dana at {theabundantlifeblog.com}

Shauna Nosler said...

I love the design of your site!! I'm your latest GFC follower from Welcom Wednesday - yes, I know I'm a day late but I needed an extra day to catch up with life!! Hope you can stop by and return the favor soon.
http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers