Picture Perfect {Decor}

Welcome to this weeks Picture Perfect: Theme- Decor

If you'd like to participate, simply take a photo of anything related to decor/home interior and link it up so we can 'like' our favorite picture.
Last week's winner of the Family Portraits Picture Perfect was:
Coming in Second was:
Post the photo on your blog linking back so you can get votes

Submit the photo on this linky using the Photo as your thumbnail photo

Link to the Post not the Blog

Whomever gets the MOST LIKES will win $10 Cash

Be creative, edit however you like

Please grab this button so we know you're playing! Can't wait to see these awesome photos!
fortheloveofblogs 
 


3 comments:

Tania B said...

Dropping by from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I am now following and would love a follow back!

Maegan said...

What the heck is woman-to-woman? Holy guacamole, read the rules! Anyway, not my place to complain, but it was staring me in the face ... love this feature! Here's my question ... and maybe I'm missing the answer ... do you announce the category a day in advance? My blogging is usually done at night, so I pre-schedule my posts. Would love to join but rarely (except now, but my son is sleeping late!) have time to create blog posts during the day.

Phew, that's a lot. I'm done. xxoo

Vic said...

@Maegan, we'll delete whatever spam is on the linky as soon as one of us logs back in linky tools---for now if anything looks like it is not related to the subject theme do NOT click on it!

As for the posting---we give you a week to participate, so our members have plenty of time! Our theme is announced on Wed each week and the linky is open until the following Tues! thanks

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers