Skip to main content

Make it Take it Monday- A new Crafty hop

We know most of you have craftiness just oozing out of you and we thought this new hop would be a great way to share your talents. We'll call it Make it, Take it and post on Mondays, so you will be able to link up any craft you are working on or have done in the past and share it with fellow crafty folks. The great thing about this hop is that you don't have to be any particular type of crafty. There are some of us that were born that way, where others inspire to be that way. Either way, this will be a fun hop for all skill levels. And you can still post in our Who's Crafty Party as well.

The idea is for you to make and for us to take the tutorial for our own. Show us how you make some adorable earrings, candles, flowers or something cute for your kiddos. Whatever you make, we can't wait to take it and try it out. Each week we'll put a new linky up and that will be our start for a fresh new, inspiring week.


Photobucket


Comments

Unknown said…
Excited for this one! Great idea ladies! Have a lovely week!
MK said…
I love coming here just for some new ideas even if I don't have anything to share. Love Love LOVE!
Missy said…
Hmm...hopefully someday I will be able to participate! Right now I'm not all that crafty! :(

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!