Skip to main content

Featured Blog- My Show

Good Morning Lovely people! We are super glad to have you! If you are new, we post the most fabulous featured blogs ever. If you have yet to get featured, send them in! Enjoy this pretty lady while we get everything prepared for the day! We have lots going on, so browse the site entirely while you wait for Monday Moo's.
Introducing:
Hey everyone! I'm Amanda the face behind My Show
This is me
I am 24-year-young wife, teacher, puppy-Mama and Mainer (yes, we have indoor plumbing and no, I'm not married to my cousin!) who fails at the whole taking myself seriously grown-up thing. I'm relatively new to blogging (aka don't judge when my formatting or links are messed up, I swear I am doing better!) 
This is us.
Almost two years ago I married my high school sweetheart. We have been together since we were 16, and you can read all about it on Our Love Story Page where I chronicled the first 8+ years of our life together. 
My blog tends to be silly, sarcastic and somewhat critical (hmm...sounds kinds like me). I love to write about my life, which gets crazy, my students and most of all... (cue melodramatic drumroll) 
Meet Zoey (awwww) she's cute cuddly and a total baby. We added Peanut to the family a mere week after our wedding and she has become...pretty much the center of our world. I am mildly obsessed with this baby girl, who loves pink as much as her Mama. 
Girl loves her jacket in the winter
And playing in snow
Giving Mama the stink-eye while keeping tabs on the remote
I warned you that I was mildly obsessed. This pup does some silly, sweat, and some naughty things that I write about in my blog. She's not my only blog topic though (but shhh, don't tell her that!). I also write about being a new teacher, random stuff my husband says, my weight loss journey, and my achievements and struggles as I attempt to find myself and maybe a little success along the way. So stop by, say hi and follow along on My Show

My Show
 

Comments

Patty said…
Love your sweet fur baby! Too presh!

Congrats on being featured!
Jackie said…
Love that you married your high school sweetheart. :) cute puppy!
Unknown said…
Haha! Glad to know you have indoor plumbing! Love your little puppy!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!