Skip to main content

A Bloggers Spotlight

Isn't it amazing how many blogs you can share in one space!? I've come across some blogs that have just flourished since meeting them back in the day on FTLOB. It's awesome how far you've all come! While I'm just a nut for all bloggers, I'd love to introduce a new questionnaire to give you all a new taste of our Get Featured Series. I know how hard it is to maintain a healthy blog and I know that many of us fall into ruts more so than ever. Let's really inspire, create and love the blogger once again.

This New Questionnaire will give those of you who've been featured a chance to get seen again. This is a GREAT way to meet new faces and introduce the lovely bloggers you read everyday, so don't hesitate to share a friend. Just leave a comment here on this post with their link.

__________________________________________________

To Get Featured You Can Answer These Fun Questions + Share Some of Your Photos or Create Your Own Featured Post

1 ♥ ) What is Your Blog Name && Link

2 ♥ ) What Originally Spiked Your Interest in Becoming a Blogger

3 ♥ ) How Old Are You && Your Blog

4 ♥ ) What Inspires You

5 ♥ ) Tell Other Bloggers What You've Learned Thus Far

6 ♥ ) What Piece of Advice Would You Give Newbies && Veterans

7 ♥ ) How Has Blogging Changed Your Life

8 ♥ ) Share Something You've Created in the Last Month

9 ♥ ) Name at Least Two Fellow Bloggers you enjoy reading

10 ♥ ) Link Us to Your Social Media


__________________________________________________

Obviously we are happy to share you however you'd like to be displayed. If you have an idea or want to be a guest blogger please contact Vic on Twitter.

Don't have enough time to answer questions||write a post? No worries. Simply leave your Blog Link here or on Twitter and Vic will create a lovely, sweet post featuring your blog and/or shop. She whips up a rather tasteful post for our readers. 

Any questions? Feel free to ask....And Get Featured

Comments

Everyone get on this! It is the best day ever when you see your blog featured :)
Unknown said…
Thanks so much for offering a feature for everyone! I really enjoyed my feature day awhile back!
Susi said…
One day I'll take the time to send info for a full post feature.
This is a fantastic idea! Once the inspiration bug bites me I'll be shooting you an email! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
Missy said…
Shall I do one for one of my other blogs, Vic, seeing as my main was already featured? Just let me know which you'd rather have, if you wish me to submit.
fsmum said…
Just going to read through the site rules. Very excited!
Pennington said…
I think this is a great idea! I'm new to blogging so please bear with me. I have added your button link but I don't think I belong in any categories that you have. As soon as I figure out how to create a button to my page I will be sure to "link up". So far I have been able to figure most of this out, so hopefully I will be able to do that also. :)
shah wharton said…
I've just sent off my application. Whippee! Shah .X
LO said…
i'm new at blogging and i think this site is really helpful and friendly,
if you like you take a look at my blog:)

www.lamaepa.blogspot.com

please bear with me i havent got alot of post's up but if you follow i will have plenty:0 thanks:) oxox
My Blog said…
I'm new to this blogging thing but would appreciate views and guidance/comments etc. Take a look hope you like it!

http://discoveringmyidentity.blogger.com
Sam... said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam... said…
^^ whoops XD
http://discoveringmyidentity.blogspot.com
Lonely SouL said…
Just visit My Blog

http://iamaddictedtoyoubaby.blogspot.com/
I am following from the Three, Four and Under blog hop.

My blog is devoted to sharing helpful, hope-filled ideas for overwhelmed families.

I am looking forward to exploring your blog. It looks very interesting.
Tanja S. said…
What a great idea!xx Tanja
http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
I like the idea so much!! http://melodicscribbles.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
I am a bit confused how to join this so I guess i am asking for any help
my email is amethystphoenyx@yahoo.com

my url is http://expressionsofapagandiva.blogspot.com/
Debra said…
Aloha FLOB,

I wanted to submit a post off my blog to hopefully be chosen to be featured on your site.. I am just not sure how I will be able to do the whole post in HTML format. I am new at this blogging, and just had two button's made for my blog & I am assuming how the button's are done is HTLM format?
I have pictures in the post I wanted to submit as well, but again I am not sure how to sumbit the whole post in HTLM as requested?
Can you help, explain how I can do this and submit to have my blog featured..
Love your blog & have enjoyed checking out your blog and all the great content.

Mahalo, Debra
http://islandgurl1.blogspot.com/
Abi said…
I would love to be featured!!:)
Larissa T. said…
I just e-mailed my post :D
I'd love to get featured as well, just a question, however, how will I know when I've been featured? Will they e-mail me or should I just keep checking every day?

Popular posts from this blog

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Sign The Pledge

Good Afternoon Lovely Members! Over one hundred of you Signed The Pledge and We Think that is spectacular. The page is filled with amazing blog lovers who deserve to be checked out. Go to this page to read these comments on signing the pledge and know that these people take pride in their blogs- they are so deserving of your love. In an effort to keep this going and make a difference here in blog land, we are bringing the pledge to this page so the comments don't get too overwhelming. We would recommend checking everyone out who signs because they have the same goals and etiquette as we do. So as far as being true to yourselves, your blogs and your friends, we know that these are the blogs we can go to for authenticity. For those that already signed, you don't have to sign here-Now for all of you new members who have yet to sign, here it is: I solemnly swear to participate in as many hops and features here at FTLOB to grow my blogging experience but ultimately to gain a