Thirsty Thursday : Lemon Drops

Happy TT everyone! grab a glass, raise it and celebrate a new week of friendships here at ftlob. Whether you like the lemon drop martini's or the shot---{the shots are my fave} or if you're not a drinker, go virgin and enjoy some of these lemon drops-

In either case, we're here for a good time, so link up whatever you wish and enjoy the company.

Lemon Drop Shots:

1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz lemon juice
1 sugar cube

Add sugar to the rim of an old-fashioned glass, and drop a cube or packet of sugar into the bottom of the glass. Pour vodka and lemon juice into a stainless steel shaker over ice, and shake until completely cold. Pour into the prepared old-fashioned glass, and serve. via



 


9 comments:

shah wharton said...

Fabulous new look!! Shah. X

Slidecutter said...

Happy Thirsty Thursday all!

The heat is ON...keep cool!


Hugs,
Patty

Melissa_Loves_Broccoli said...

what a pretty lemon theme, and that drink looks tangy and delicious for a hot summer day!

April said...

That drink does look delicious!

Rebecca said...

Ohhhh those look goood! A perfect summer shot!

Denise McD said...

The virgins would be an adorable idea for a baby shower! especially if it is a gender neutral shower! My best friend just found out she is pregnant and I need to keep this in mind! thank you so much for sharing!


I found you over at thirsty thursday blog hop. I am from Mommy2Nanny3Doggy1.blogspot.com and hope you can check me out I have a birthday bash going on with over 10 prizes! have a beautiful day!

Roxy Carmichael said...

Happy Thirsty Thursday! I'm an ex superyacht stewardess now writing her juicy memoirs. Visit my blog thanks so much Roxy C xxx

Not Your Ordinary Agent said...

Y'all change your look all of the time! I do too! Ha! Love it.
http://homesandbabies.blogspot.com

Beverly said...

LOVE the tablescape, all the yellow and it doesn't hurt that I am a limoncello fan. We made our own a few months ago and I documented it on my blog, there are alot of lemon lovers out there :)

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers