Thirsty Thursday - get ur drink on

Grab a Cup and Throw em' Up! Let's get this part---ay started! Who's thirsty for some more friends and a quenching drink? I know I am. I think it's that time of year to get myself down to the pool where we have a little tiki bar and enjoy some drinks with the southern folks.




Be sure to check out the community folks and send some drinks their way. Also, enter the lovely giveaways going on and stay tuned for more excited things coming our way. Link up to the many parties over on the first right hand sidebar, as well as voting for us each and every day! Thank you friends, enjoy the day.

13 comments:

Slidecutter said...

Happy Thirsty Thursday!

Will have to post something yummy as soon as I get into the office today...work is work but FTLOB comes first!

Hugs!
Patty

Whitney said...

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

Whit

IrresistibleIcing.com said...

Happy Thursday!

Bloggin in PA said...

Happy Thursday! I know I'll be getting my "thirsty" on later!!

And I am super excited because I just ordered those silver sparkly Toms!!! Yay!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Thursday, everyone. =]

I hope the rest of your week is amazing.

pamela r said...

Hoppy(hick-hick) Thursday to all =^D

The Sweet Life said...

First time linking up. Loving the idea. Happy Thursday!!

Lost.in.Idaho said...

I've got 8 different types of rum over at my blog. I'll be mixing Pina Coladas and Hurricanes for anyone wanting them...

Mrs. H @ My Happily Ever After said...

Mmm how good does a pina colada sound right now? And a lounge chair. And some sun. Mmmmm.

Natalie Marie said...

Hello! I am new to your blog and I am so excited I found you today! I can't wait to go back and read your older post! I would be honored if you would visit my blog and tell me what you think! I am also having a giveaway that you might like!

Thank you!

Nat

Not Your Ordinary Agent said...

I really think everyone should try the RICOTTA cookies. They're fluffy perfection in every bite.
http://homesandbabies.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Happy Thursday ladies!!! Hope you all had a great day! Cheers!

Alex said...

Happy Thursday ladies!!! Hope you all had a great day! Cheers!

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers