Skip to main content

Featured Blog: The Rustic Wolf

Well hello friends...i haven't forgotten about your lovely faces. Was super busy this morning, so i hope you enjoy this feature while i get the rest of today's posts prepared! Enjoy.

I started this blog to express myself, my thoughts, and as a way to find inspiration. So far, so good! I am trying to find myself and my true hidden talents. All of which I am choosing to write about during my exploration. I believe that anyone who enjoys REAL, EVERYDAY life may enjoy reading my ramblings!
Our Beautiful Girl
The Hubs & I on our Wedding Day

Simply put, I am a wife. A mother. A daughter. A friend. A lover of Nature. An obsessed and avid music listener, coffee drinker, and art lover. I am still {fairly} new to blogging and photography, but we all have to start somewhere, right? RIGHT! So this blog is what one could call, my stepping stone. My leap into the unknown, and what I can only hope to be one of the greatest adventures of my lifetime! 
Me. Myself and I.
My hopes are to make & meet some more awesome, amazing new people on my journey! Won't you please join me?
GRAZIE!

Comments

OKinUK said…
This is a very cute blog and blogger!
Unknown said…
I am off to visit your blog but, I wanted to give you a shout out on here to and congrats on the feature!!! Whoot!
shah wharton said…
Great to meet you Grazie. x
Patty said…
Congrats on being featured!

Glad that you found your way to FTLOB, nothing unknown here, just some fabulous and creative people!

Your daughter is just presh, by the way!

Have a lovely day,

Patty
Congratulations on the feature :-) Isn't it a great day when you get featured!! Just heading to your blog now!
b. lee said…
congrats on the feature * already a fan ;)
Chrissy said…
Congrats on the amazing feature! xxx
Stephenie said…
Yay for my best friend!!! I already love your blog but hope others check it out! Congrats my dear!
Unknown said…
Congrats on the feature! Off to read your blog...

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!