Handmade Trade- a FTLOB swap



hello lovely friends. we are hosting a handmade swap that we think will be oh so wonderful.
i've personally been wanting to do a swap for some time now. the idea behind it is to make something crafty and get teamed up with another member to swap. this can be an item from your home that you've already made, a ton of items come to mind. we're all so creative and i just think this would be a perfect treat to add to ftlob.

this is how it will work. everyone interested in swapping, {please be very sure that you want to participate so no one gets left out} leave a comment here on this post, saying-"I'm interested." with your email address.

once we get enough members to participate we will post a partner up post letting everyone know who their partners are. you can email them and get ideas from one another about what kinds of things you will be making. don't make it too big. something small and from the heart is perfectly fine and appreciated.

if you are interested in swapping more than one item, let us know. that way if there are an odd amount participating we can team someone up with 2 friends.

this is a great way to get connected and share the love of handmade items. each party will ship at their own expense. if you wish to make it light so it's available to ship first class, that would be suggested.

we will then host a link up party of our Handmade Trade-Once you receive your item, post about it and link it up so we can see what y'all got! sounds fun right? who's in for a Handmade Trade here at FTLOB!


fortheloveofblogs




xoxo

a special thanks to Bobbi from Dats So Cute for coming up with the name!

53 comments:

Cate said...

I'm Interested! cate.connery.bury@gmail.com

Ashley said...

I'm interested! eisymorgan@gmail.com

victoria hughes said...

i'm interested! gardenofedendesigns@yahoo.com

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

I'm SO interested!! trulylovely.laney@gmail.com

melissa said...

i am interested!! this is going to be fun :) daysfilledwithlove@gmail.com

Rachel said...

I'm interested! alifesolovely@blogspot.com

Moe said...

I am totally interested!
crossxmyxhooks@gmail.com

Jackie D said...

very interested! :) jdpickle2@gmail.com

Ashley said...

I'm interested! :]

afterninetofive@gmail.com

Stephani said...

I'm interested
tomorrowfarm@gmail.com

Beth said...

I am totally interested!!!!

Beth
warm.bouquet@gmail.com

Love Everyday said...

I am super interested!!
christy@loveveryday.com

Chas said...

I am interested!!!

Chas

awomanshaven@hotmail.com

nichole said...

i am interested!

thestoryofagirl07@gmail.com

i love swaps!!

Poekitten said...

I'm interested:) soleary05@gmail.com

Michelle said...

I'm interested! michelle.wanderingstill@gmail.com

Liberty said...

I'm Interested!! (And a new follower) :)

lma76@comcast.net

If there is an odd man out... I am willing to make two handmade items.

ALELY said...

sign me up please!

ohsweetleeme@yahoo.com

xo,
alely

posidanielle said...

I'm interested
daniellemleal@live.com

love,
Danielle

Nuha said...

I'm interested (:

nuhasofiyan@gmail.com

melody-mae said...

oh YES, I am interested!
melbalina@aol.com

Branson @ Reflection of Something said...

I'm Interested
bloggybranson(at)gmail(dot)com

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea!!!

Splendiferous Girls said...

Count me in can't wait..sherpuck@yahoo.com

Chrissy said...

I am interested!
And I would swap with more than one partners!

chrissyzang[a]gmail[dot]com

Bobbi said...

I am interested! datssocute@gmail.com If you need extra, I'd do that too.

~Lisa said...

I'm interested! :) ldsoulesjones@gmail.com

Maggie said...

Count me in!!

maggiesknits@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I am interested!
jandrmom2009 at gmail dot com

SavedByGraceDesigns said...

I'm interested. =)

savedbygracedesigns@gmail.com

Renae said...

I'm interested
and willing to trade more then once

oliversinspiredmama@yahoo.com

...with ♥, SB said...

IM INTERESTED!

Lerwill517{at}yahoo{dot}com

Kim@My Fairytale Cottage said...

I'm interested!

kimberlygillian@gmail.com

Jodi Lebrun said...

I'm interested!!

pbest@ntl.sympatico.ca

Aleks said...

i am totally interested!!! alekshandmade@gmail.com

Leslie said...

I'm interested. simplesweetnessblog@gmail.com

mskanorado said...

Totally Interested!! kristinam.streeter@gmail.com

KY said...

How did I miss this? I'm such a nerd!!

Interested!!!!!!!

kymberly.young @ yahoo.com

Leonuh! said...

I'm interested!!!
laughinglion@hotmail.co.uk x

♡ Ambrosia said...

Im interested!!!!

ambrosiaclark@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

I'm interested!
jamieawelch@Yahoo.com

chloe.anne said...

I'm interested! chloe_yellow@hotmail.com

DebbieM said...

I'm interested - sounds fun!
dlmccormick@triad.rr.com

Gale said...

I'm interested! Yay!

wichserstudio@gmail.com

Tribal-made said...

Hope I'm not too late!! I'm interested !!!!

tribal-made@hotmail.com

Kristi said...

I'm interested : )

repeatbyheart@gmail.com

Sherri said...

How Have I missed this?!?! I hope I'm not to late...

I'm interested:)
sherrilynmomma@gmail.com

lindsey said...

I'm super interested!

mcaulays at hotmail dot com

O. said...

Did I miss the boat on this one? If not, I'm interested.

secretlylovespink@gmail.com

Emma Major said...

I'm interested emmuk74@gmail.com

Shannon said...

I'm interested! eatprayloveliveblog(at)yahoo(dot)com

Marcy said...

I'm Interested!

lifesgristle@cox.net

and a new follower from blog hop!

www.lifesgristle.blogspot.com

The Clark Clan said...

I'm interested if this is still open! :]

leggs9@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

I'm interested citygirlgonecoastal@gmail.com

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers