Thirsty Thursday

I'm back to mixing my own drinks at home because it's cozy and I can't stand going out to dinner and a bartender not knowing how to make a yummy, fruity alcoholic beverage. Everyone knows that my all time fave is a ruby relaxer: the famous ruby tuesday drink! Here's the one I've been making at home:
What You Need: 

Coconut Rum
Vodka
Peach Schnapps
Cranberry Juice
Pineapple Juice

| I do it different from the bartender and it tastes way better | Follow the line of order above and you'll be good. I do 1 oz. of rum, 1 1/2 oz. vodka, 2 oz. peach schnapps, fill the rest of the glass almost to the top with cranberry juice and splash a bit of pineapple juice on top. Garnish with fruits! Yum! I drink it everyday-

Now here's a great list of other adult beverages you may enjoy:

just click the pic for the link......happy thursday bloggers

follow us on twitter | insta and the taylor house blog on twitter

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

MMh, this sounds and Looks about right for the weekend! Thanks, Girl! Happy Thursday xxx

Jenn said...

Well this sounds delicious!!

For the Love of Blogs said...

it is!!! you have to try! yum

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers