Skip to main content

Featured Blog: Lil Mys Ninja

Hi there all you bloggers and bloggettes! My name is Maria and I blog over at Lil Mys Ninja: A Day In The Life Of Maria...

Who am I you ask? In short (no pun intended!), I'm a short Filipina-American woman that loves to dance and rides a motorcycle. I'm a passionate woman who wears my heart on my sleeve, a pet owner, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a biker, a runner, a poet, a volunteer, and a Cradle Catholic returned home. I love music, dancing, the mountains, hiking, white-water rafting, tattoos, reading, books, coffee, animals (especially tigers), and running.

When I first started out blogging I couldn't figure out how I was going to do it. I thought that I needed to have a theme so what better subject to blog about than motorcycles, considering I'm a female biker?



One of my fav photos!
Smile...it's contagious!

Well, that didn't last long. Not only did I blog about my experience of owning and riding a bike, but I found myself wanting to blog about other things...specifically things in my every day life. So it ended up turning into a random blog about my life experiences and passions. Now, I love to blog and love networking and "meeting" people from across the world who have similar interests as me, whether it be motorcycles, riding, reading, running, volunteering, or just living life in general! I experience my every day life with my family, friends, and the love of my life, PJ...
Cooper River Bridge 10K
The year that I beat my sister's time!
Our team for the Relay For Life 2011
Visiting NY on vacation
Rafting the Hudson River in the Adirondack Mountains
Hiking Table Rock Mountain
The Scenic Overlook, view of Pinnacle Lake
I'm on top of the world!


And did I mention that I have two furry four-legged kids? Well, just like any proud parent, I love bragging, so here they are!
Raven (the dog) and Sock (the cat) squirrel watching
One of the few times they sit together like this
Raven loves car rides!


I'd love for you to swing by and spend a day in my life with me!




Lil Mys Ninja

Comments

It seems you like traveling. I also like travel. Nice to see your amazing blog.
Unknown said…
Thank you!! I don't do as much as I'd like, but I enjoy traveling when I can!
You're awesome... I wanted to get my own bike, even if it's just a scooter but my parents told me it's going to kill me...Ha!

Hi_D
Unknown said…
It's not the bike, it's the people who can't drive their cars that are the problem ;) My father has been riding for 50+ years so it was basically inevitable that I was going to end up riding my own!
Unknown said…
Looks like those last two links are broken, Oops! I swear I checked them before I sent them. If you follow my blog, you'll be sure to see more pictures of them!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!