Feature Post- Lush lounge

 Hi! I’m Kim from Lush Lounge. My blog is all about yours truly, my crazy life, yummy recipes and much much more. This year I've been doing a Project 365 and I have a picture everyday for this whole year! There are tons of pictures on my blog! I'm a blogging fanatic and would be overjoyed to have you as a reader! Come check me out! :)
Lush Lounge
This is me. I LOVE kittens, and puppies, and everything mini.
I am:
21
From Nor Cal
A Liberal Thinker
A Dreamer
A Scorpio
A Romantic
A Communications Major

I Love:
Life
Peace
Tattoos
My friends

My sweet boyfriend
LOUD MUSIC


My angel/devil kitty Ginger
Parties
Art, I'm not very good at it, but I love it.
Good Hair Days
House, Electronic, Dubstep Music

Raves

The Beach
My Phone, it is ALWAYS within arms reach.
Tangerine Beer!
Freshly Painted Nails
California, home sweet home.
I Like To:
Cook & Bake, check out my recipes page!
Bike Ride
Shop!
Adventure in New Places
Meet New People!
Come stop by my little spot in the blogosphere and say hello!
I would LOVE to check out all of your blogs as well! :)
 

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers