Prompt Me...week 10

Today's Topic: Time Travel
Today's Prompt:  If I could travel back in time it would be to....  

I think once in a while we would all like to go back in time for one reason or another.  Let us know what that is for you.

We hope these inspire you to get a post out when you're not knowing what to blog about.
Each week will be different, and if you have any suggestions, leave us a comment, we'll be happy to feature them.
Also when you are done, please link up to exact post, we'd love to read! This link up will run for 1 week, please don't add any other posts that don't follow these prompts.

1 comment:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

There are so many times I'd like to go back to for just a short while. Like when my metabolism allowed me to eat sweets like they were going out of style. Or prom! First kiss. Seeing my dad again. So many :)

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers