Skip to main content

Forever Dream Photography

    Hello there lovely readers, my name is Sydney. I am wife, mother, daughter, sister, photographer, lover of smiling, laughing, painting, reading, random things that make a persons day better, and BLOGGING. I have a blog called Forever Dream Photography, to check it out press THiS SpoT HeRe. My most recent and one of my favorite post(because of how much I love a good smile) is what I felt would be perfect to share. It shows my love for taking photos(which is what my blog is all about), shows some great smiles(that I hope will brighten your day), and shows a little about myself since it consist of pictures of my girls, nephews, neice brothers, and myself.

*side note- I totally had Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry, Be Happy" stuck in my head while doing this post. You should try and think of it while reading*

    Can I start with explaining that my husband, my girls, and myself smile ALOT. My husband claims I am way to easily amused and entertained, thus easy to make laugh and smile. He also believes our girls have inherited this trait. He ALSO believes we will  never have an unhappy baby because I am always laughing...he said this while I was pregnant with our 2nd daughter, I started busting up laughing...can I add that she smiles ALL THE TIME and is the happiest baby EVER! Honestly both my girls, Scarlette and Sienna, tend to go around with smiles on their faces through most of the day, Scarlette just has a talent to express a few OTHER facial expression that could kill you, haha. Anywho, so last night when we were having time goofing off and just being silly I came across the idea to find pictures I love that I have done of SMILES. Who doesn't love a good smile???

ps THIS is my other baby girl Sienna(who ALWAYS smiles)

      




<--*Side note: Scarlette at 6 months not Sienna






And always remember to Forever Dream!(<-- My tag line I <3 it very much)

Also here is the button that will take you to my blog...CLICK IT(please)!



Forever Dream Photography

Comments

Sinea Pies said…
You have such a beautiful family! Your baby girl's name is almost like mine. Sinea (pronounced SEENA). People frequently try to spell it like hers...Sienna.
What beautiful pictures! I love it!
Melissa Hopper said…
Toothless grins are always the best
Abi said…
Sweet post! Keep up the good work. A photography business is hard work, well any business is hard work, but with time & patience you can do it! G.L :)
Yours Truly said…
Thank you guys! and Wrey and Robby OF COURSE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!