Skip to main content

Ruthanne with an E


oh hello hello! I'm Ruthanne, and I blog over at Ruthanne with an E. So very nice to meet you all!

I am a sixteen year old junior in high school, the oldest of five kids, [trust me, some funny stuff happens with these folks..] and I live in the most beautiful place ever! I have only been blogging for a few months now, but I love it! It is such a wonderful hobby to add to my [very] long list. I'm very spunky, independent and outgoing; I love a good challenge and blogging seemed to fit the bill!

You may be wondering what the "with an E" thing is about...yes? Well, you see. My grandmother on my daddy's side died suddenly just a month before I was born. Her full name was Ruth Ann. My parents loved the idea of putting those two names together, in her honor. But of course it just wasn't complete without the E! In the past 16 years I have discovered so many traits that I inherited from her. I love to fish, she did too. I love to help people; she was a nurse. I would like to think that she would be proud of the woman I am becoming, were she still alive. 

(L: my lovely grandma Ruth's nursing graduation portrait ♥ R: my school picture this year)

My blog is a little bit of everything. I love my family, I love to sew, I love songwriting & within that, singing & working out the music for my songs. I play piano and am a firm believer in being the most perfect perfectionist. I love taking pictures [all the ones below are mine], and I love all things vintage. I am obsessed with my cowboy boots and vintage dresses, as well!

Really, please do! I would love to make some new friends! ♥

much love, 
Ruthanne







Comments

Unknown said…
such a sucker for things like vintage pyrex too! :)
Unknown said…
Wow! You REALLY look like your grandmother even! ;) Fun fun!
Anonymous said…
i love vintage pyrex!

Totally following your blog :D
Rachel said…
Just stopped by her blog and she is an awesome photographer! Check it out!
Hi Ruthanne, nice meeting you here at FTLOB.
Unknown said…
was so excited to see this posted - love ruthannes blog!
Amie said…
That photo of your grandmother is absolutely stunning! love vintage kitchen stuff :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!