Featured Blog: i am the chaser

Hey everyone! I'm Emma and I blog over at i am the chaser.
Collage - me
I'm a 22 year old recent graduate (2:1 in American Studies, oh yeah!) and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I'm unemployed at the moment, and looking for jobs when I'm not really sure where I see myself in 5 years makes things a lot trickier! But right now, I just need something that will get me MONEY.
I'm from the UK, and I moved to Southampton (my boyfriend's hometown) to live with my boyfriend Dan after we finished university. We live in a lovely one bedroom flat and have been spending our summer (since I'm unemployed and he's a teacher) watching How I Met Your Mother, going on day trips, and playing video games (him) or reading too many blogs (me).
P1060911 edited
i am the chaser is my blog about my job search, living with my boyfriend and the day trips we go on, and anything else that I feel like! I'm pretty crazy like that, y'see. I always love new friends, so come over and say hi - I don't bite (well, not often anyway).
P1060919 edited


It's Feature Week here at FTLOB, send your features in at bloglove (at) aol

1 comment:

Angelia Sims Hardy said...

You are both just too darn cute!!
:-)

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers