Featured Blog- A Geek Tragedy

Hello, my name's Abby and I run the blog a geek tragedy. I was born and raised in Texas; but, I am a traveler and - although currently displaced in a small town - I have big plans to see the rest of the world. I am a vegetarian, a tattoo addict, an artist and a poet (no really, I have published stuff).

I had big plans for myself. They changed. I am an ex-English teacher, ex-graduate student, ex-wife and ex-omnivore. I fell in love with my best friend, Jared. Now we are moving to South Korea in January (with our dog) to teach small children how to speak English.

I hope you will stick around to read about all the adventures and challenges soon to come!

6 comments:

TexaGermaNadian said...

Really cute blog!

abby - the geek girl said...

Thanks for featuring me. :)

Eschelle said...

loving the ed hardy shorts!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a wonderful adventure!! I believe I'm already following A Geek Tragedy, but I'll double-check. Thanks FTLOB for stopping by the Sit and Relax hop! Have a great week, ladies!

Jodi said...

Cute blog :)

toocrewel said...

super cute!

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers