Skip to main content

Featured Blog- Reverie

My name is Sarah Ann NoelI didn't always use my middle name. But then I married into a family where I became the fourth Sarah Noel. So in the interest of originality, Sarah Ann Noel it shall be. As my husband likes to say, I'm a lot of things for a girl. I write, mostly. I style. I plan. I organize. I design. I work. I love life. I also like things neat and orderly unless they're supposed to be messy. That's a lot of angles. So my blog, Reverie, is where I kind of bring everything together.



Despite all those many interests, I'm a writer first and foremost. I used to think that, as a writer, my blog should reflect my writing career. I do a lot of book reviews and link to features I do for magazines. And I offer up some thoughts on writing. But in the past year, I realized that the best way to blog as a writer is simply to write, to showcase skill without having to talk about it. I'd say that realization transitioned my blog to a "lifestyle" blog. I simply like to tell stories!
The gent, Trevor, and I are married, and have been for nearly three years. We live in Denver, which we LOVE, and many of my stories are about our town and our lovely life in it.
We have a pup, Roscoe, and he makes many an appearance. Plus, we have a daughter, just born this year! She's taking up a lot of my blog these days, awesome stories like her first smile or her first time eating cereal. My perspective on motherhood grows every day, and every Friday I write a feature called "Mom Notes," memories I have about my childhood and how they tie into mothering.
But like I said before, I've got a lot of angles. And so a visit to my blog might also be a little rant, a piece of fashion, another blogger I found, something that is inspiring me, or tidbits of travel. We're all people with lots of interest and personality, and I hate limiting myself to one category. We're so much more than that!

I hope you can pop by and visit our dreamy Denver life. I love sharing it and meeting new friends too!

Comments

Anonymous said…
such a cute blog! Following now :)
Anonymous said…
Looks like a great mom blog, off to check it out!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!