Skip to main content

Sponsor Me: and then, she {snapped}


Hi! I'm Rachel and I blog at and then, she {snapped}. I've recently started offering ad space on my little piece of the internet and am always searching for new blogs or shops to swap with. Maybe YOU are interested? Here are the deets:

WHAT YOU'LL GET:

I'll need a 150 x 150 button from you that I will post in my side bar for a month. I like to have new sponsors each month so that my readers get to see something different, you know? I will also have a monthly post featuring all of my sponsors linking directly to your blog/shop/whatevs. It will look something like this. You'll get exposure to approximately 15,000 page views during the month!
I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY!

All I want from you is the a little piece of the internet on YOUR blog, for the same amount of time.
So if swapping with and then, she {snapped} sounds like your cup of tea just e-mail me and we'll get started!

and then, she {snapped}

Of course, I reserve the right to decline any offers to swap that I feel don't fit with my readers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I like this! That's how I do it too, I swap buttons. I'm going to contact Rachel now :)
Alissa Coburn said…
I would LOVE to do this...but I'm pretty new to blogging, and I have no idea how to create a button. LOL When I figure it out, I'll contact you!
Blogs said…
@alissa, we have a button tutorial under the tutorial category on the right sidebar:)
Lil Muse Lily said…
this sounds like a great idea!
Rachel said…
I am interested! maybe all of us who are interested can swap button links together? :-)

blogginginpa (at) gmail.com
Unknown said…
Always love a good button swap!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!