Thirsty Thursday: Strawberry Daiquiri

Happy TT Friends!  It's been one hot week throughout most of the country, and I feel like it's time to cool down with a delicious drink and friends! There are plenty to find here!
This week's featured drink is a Strawberry Daiquiri from Marguerite, head over and grab the recipe

If you have a recipe that you'd like to share, email it to us at bloglove(at)aol(dot)com or link it up as your post. Who couldn't use a tasty drink and some pageviews?

There are still a few days to enter the giveaways, don't miss out!

It's the just about the weekend! Let's get in the mood, link up and get tipsy {or not}! Happy Thirsty Thursday Friends!

fortheloveofblogs 
 


9 comments:

Ms. Sarah said...

Linky suddenly remembers what you last typed in? How do I get linky taken out?

Slidecutter said...

Happy Thursday lovelies!

Beyond hot here in New York and it's gonna get worse...keep cool wherever you are!

Keri said...

hooray for strawberries! this looks yummy =)

xx-keri bohemian backbone

Mrs. Pancakes said...

This looks so good. I wanna drink it through the computer! Thanks for hosting!!

Tiffani Rose said...

That drink looks delicious!!!! Wish I had one in my hand right now!

Tiffani

Marguerite said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Strawberry Daiquiri! Today, I'm sharing my Cajun Bloody Mary. Cheers!

TexaGermaNadian said...

Hahah, great song to accompany Thirsty Thursday!!

Sarah the Writer said...

I love Strawberry Daiquiris! If I ever order alcohol while dining out, that's usually what I get! So yummy!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

One more day til the weekend! Whoot! Now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day...

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers