Coffee Talk with Fab Friends

Happy Weekend and so glad you're joining us for Coffee Talk! We had a great time last week during our Live chat from 1-2pm est. We would love it if you all could drop by and chat with us. We talk about EVERYTHING, the skies the limit!  It was really fun and entertaining.
I love this hop because it's the perfect point in the week to start winding down and enjoying not only your coffee but great blogs.

Find yourself some new Fab blogs in our Directory, and if you haven't added yourself, you should do so!!

There is still time to find some 4th of July recipes, crafts and ideas, or even add your own!  Check that out here. We only have a few days left before celebrating.

After you link up your post, come back at 1pm for our fun conversation in the wibiya bar under join chat.  It's so fun to chat about whatever you'd like.



 This weeks Fab Friend is 

Grab our button to Remind you to come back




fortheloveofblogs 
 

If you would like to co-host next weeks coffee talk, email us at bloglove(at)aol(dot)com for more details, we'll give you a little treat for hosting.



13 comments:

Jenny said...

YAY coffee talk! I am so there :P

Cherie @ Lots of Jewels' Blog said...

Right there with you Jenny! I love coffee talk! I am a raging coffeeholic! Can you believe I never got into one coffee shop while in San Francisco! I need my brain checked!

But my family are not coffee drinkers, only me ;(

Bibi - Simple Summit said...

Wish I could join in this week, but I'll be watching the kids :( I'll hope I can come next week... and so I'll be enjoying my coffee alone today. :)
Have fun y'all!

Bernie said...

Let the long weekend begin!

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for the linky sweet bloggy friend. I added the button to my hop page. Have a happy and safe holiday weekend. Hugs!

kimberly rae said...

where does the chat take place? on the blog? twitter? a different universe? heheh

Fork said...

Wow! So honored to be featured! Thanks so much!

Remy said...

HOORAY LONG WEEKEND! Share a cup for me too, ya? Happy Friday everyone! Much love to you & yours.

Tricia said...

I would love to join the convo but I have to go work. Coincidentally my post today is actually coffee related. SURPRISE!

Happy Saturday!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

SO glad it's Friday!! One week til our wedding! Whoot! Have a lovely 4th all!!!

Madison said...

Thanks! Have a fabulous weekend!!

Madison

Caffeinated OC Mommy said...

Cups Up! xoxo

Coffee Online said...

Ooohh..this sounds interesting! Maybe i should try this coffee chat.

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers