The Album #5

Welcome to the 5th month of The Album! This is a place to link up any photo posts that you do during the month. The link is open all month so come back and link up often. We can't wait to see all your gorgeous photos!

Each month we highlight a favorite photo from the last link up. I love this gorgeous picture and the whole post. Click the pic to meet the girl behind the photo and see more.
When linking up, please link to your actual post and not just to your blog so we can find your lovely pictures.

fortheloveofblogs

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Where is everyone? Looking forward to seeing your photos!

These are images from home in Scotland.

http://robynsafricanadventures.blogspot.com/2011/06/images-from-home.html

Dimple said...

Well, I will add mine. This is to my latest post:

http://idahodimple.blogspot.com/2011/07/chain-link.html

Andi said...

Love this idea, thanks for letting me contribute!

becca said...

i love photos

Everyday Life

Jackie said...

Sounds great! Cannot wait to see the pictures. Thanks for hosting (as always!)

Lindsay said...

I was wondering where everyone is too. I love photo posts. I made a little mistake on my linky. The title My Life AS A Foreigner is the title of my blog, but the photo post is pictures of Venice. Can't wait to check out everyones pics. :)

Amie said...

aw thanks for featuring my photo! excited to see the photos for this week :)

Tonya the Hobo Girl said...

http://wherehaveallthehobosgone.blogspot.com/2011/07/difference-between-male-and-female-cows.html

Gillian said...

oops! I accidentally added mine twice #27 Building Bumps. Sorry!!

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers