Featured Blog: My 3 Little Birds

One morning in February, 2011 I put one hand over my eyes and clicked Publish with the other. I was taking a chance. Putting myself out there. Swan-diving into a new adventure called My 3 Little Birds.
My name is Mary Lauren. I'm a social worker turned mother turned blogger. But long before I was any of those things, I was a writer. I collect words in a jar like pennies.
What do I write about? Well, life. Not my life, exactly, but the Life that connects us all like a pencil-lined dot-to-dot. I write about the shared experiences of women, of mothers, of writers.
I write to say thank you. And yes, please. And breathe. And slow down.
I write because it's what I do. Who I am.
I hope you'll visit My 3 Little Birds and like what you find there.

11 comments:

Slidecutter said...

Yay....Mary Lauren! This is such a wonderful blog...in every way!

How nice to see it featured; totally made my day!

Beth said...

Very cool, coming to visit:)!
Beth

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Everyone on the internet should be following My 3 Little Birds! Mary Lauren is so good and sweet and honest and funny and smart. And talented.

Yay, ML!

Alessandra said...

i think you have a very nice blog. VIsiting and planning on coming back :)

my3littlebirds said...

You guys are so sweet. Thank you for the feature!

Bernie said...

Whoo Whoo! Go Mary Lauren. I so enjoy My 3 Little Birds. She always has something interesting to share.

ArtsyNina said...

Woot Woot! Love to see you featured!

Sinea Pies said...

What a great blog title! Congrats on being featured.

melody-mae said...

so happy for you! Yay!!!!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

Sounds like she writes very beautifully! Congrats on your feature Mary Lauren! :)

Eden E said...

Right on, ML!!! Congrats on being featured, you SO deserve it. You are a writer extraordinaire!

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers