Featured Blog: the abundant life
Hey everyone. I'm Dana, the abundant life blog girl.
I'm just your average, every day 20-something that has a tendency to blog. I am chronically ill. I am also chronically awesome. I spend a lot of my time in hospitals but I don't let it keep me from living an incredibly fulfilling life. I have been sick since I was a little girl therefore my disease has helped to shape me into the woman I am today. It has also taught me to have a sense of humor about life.My blog is about my journey. My journey of balance. Learning to balance graduate school, faith, relationships, and chronic illness. Having chronic illness doesn’t define me, its merely a part of the person I have become. I am grateful for the good days and persevere on the bad ones. Its my life and I happen to love it.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I have a way of saying inappropriate things without meaning to. I call this being awesomely awkward.
- I buy and then subsequently read books on every subject.
- I adore bad television. Oh, the pointless shows I watch. Its shameful.
- I drink coffee on the regular.
- Not only am I a blogger myself, I read other blogs like its my part-time job. Woman Obsessed.
- I’m currently in graduate school, desperately trying to complete this lifelong journey called ‘getting educated’.
- I won't eat anything that I deem smooshy.