Skip to main content

Featured Blog: Confessions of a Chubbie Chick

It's really nice to meet you. I normally like to describe myself as a no one looking for a someone. However, I am really a twenty-one year old girl with some of the biggest dreams in the world just no roadmap to find her shooting star.
More specifically I am studying elementary education at a school in New England, it isn't my calling but I'm good at it. I am the most passive aggressive, up front person you will ever meet. Some might say that's a cliche' I call it originality. I try to be the best human I can be, however I will please everyone before myself and determine my happiness based upon the happiness of others. All in all, I am a person looking for a path, hoping for the best, and always prepared for the worst. I've hit rock bottom, I hated it but I am not afraid to go there again. Bottom line if you have nothing to risk you have nothing to truly care about. That's the skinny on me.

My blog? Well Confessions as I like to call it is my life journey, the path I choose day to day in search of said shooting star. I am unique, as a college student I am always experiancing something blog worthy but what makes me so much different is I am attending an all girls college, yes that is as crazy as it sounds. Read my blog and you will learn my hopes, dreams, fears, and loves. Confessions of a Chubbie Chick got it's name from my family's taunting, as a child my mom called me Chubbie Chick and the name stuck. So if you drink too much coffee, love laughing like it's you last chance, and aren't afraid to drive in and read something that won't help you attain a college degree then this oxymoron I call my life is for you!

Comments

OKinUK said…
I've come across this gal before...She's pretty cute!
Patty said…
I love your philosophy on life; hey..it sounds like mine, lol! Your post made me smile...

Good for you on being featured on FTLOB today; this is such a great place with so many lovely people.

Patty
Unknown said…
She sounds awesome!!! I'm only out of college about 1.5 years... But I miss it! haha!
mryjhnsn said…
Super cute interview!
Stephenie said…
She is so cute! I'm heading to her blog now :)
Chrissy said…
Oh, what a fun feature! Gotta go check out her blog!! Happy Tuesday!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!