Skip to main content

Featured Blog: The Sparacino Chronicles

Hi friends, we hope you are enjoying your long weekend! Enjoy today's feature...

I’m Lenette and I blog about my family, life, food, photography, faith, and lots of random stuff. My blog is The Sparacino Chronicles I also Twitter. A lot! You can find me there at @mommysparrow
I’ve been blogging for two years and I love it! I love looking back at posts and seeing what we were doing a year ago, a month ago or last week. I know so many memories will fade and it’s great being able to look back! I have a degree in Hospitality Administration but right now I’m a SAHM. I’ve been married to my awesome hubby for 7 and a half years. We have a 5 year old feisty little girl and a 4 year old little boy. Their birthday are 3 days from being exactly a year apart! Fun times! We live in Arkansas and we love our Razorbacks!

I’m so glad to have found FTLOB! I can’t wait to get to know some of you a lot better. If you like my blog, go ahead and follow! I hope not to disappoint! I am so friendly so please follow on Twitter too! I like to have fun and share what’s going on with me and I love seeing what other people are up to too! That’s what is great about blogging! See you soon!

Comments

Patty said…
Welcome and Congrats on being featured, Lenette! FTLOB is a wonderful place full of lovely people who make you feel right at home!

Looking forward to your posts!

Patty
http://anothercookieplease.blogspot.com
Chrissy said…
Yay, congrats on being featured! Coming over in a minute! xxx
Unknown said…
Aw! She sounds very nice!!! :) Welcome to FTLOB!
Loving your site! Just tweeted ya :)
Galit Breen said…
Happy feature day! I'm exited to have found your site and am looking forward to some great reading! :)
Lovely! What a cute blog! :)
Jenna said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said…
Thanks for sharing!

I also love that blogging is a creative way to document life through both words and pictures... I also love the unconditional support other bloggers provide eachother through blogging :)

xoxo
Jenna
Ross said…
Really liking your blog! Look forward to reading more of your interesting posts. Welcome to the FTLOB community!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!