Featured Blog: A Woman's Haven

Well Hello All! What an exciting new bunch we have here! So great to see you all making your way through each others lives by welcoming this group with open arms. So lovely. For The Love of Blogs Feature today is-

Hi! I am Chas of A Woman's Haven


I began blogging a little over a year ago and I am now hooked. I live in Northern Michigan and truly love the great state. I love taking photos and I have a wonderful canvas of inspiration here in Michigan. Each season gives a grand assortment of photographic opportunities. I also love thrifting, decorating, cooking, crafting, and journaling.

I enjoy sharing things that inspire me and my little online haven allows me to do just that. Two of my regular features are:
{Idea File} Where I share cooking, crafting, and re-purposing ideas that I collect from the web or use around my home.
{Gathering Inspiration & Gratitude} A weekly compilation of things that inspire me.



My mantra is to live in gratitude, be positive, create joy, and celebrate life.



Button

Thanks so much for being here! Have a good eve everyone!:)

17 comments:

KY said...

Hey Vic, thank you for featuring Chas, I always love an inspirational and fresh blogger :) - off to check her out now!

Jill said...

gonna check out this blogger! :D thanks!

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Fun Follow Friday! I am a follower! I hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Branson said...

I love photos and am always looking for new ideas! Cant wait to check it out!

Open Eyes said...

A fellow Michigander. Off to check out her blog and find a little reminder of home. :)

posidanielle said...

I love features! Its so nice to meet the wonderful bloggers out there. I am heading over to check out her blog now!

BROWNBUGZ said...

Will give some love on her page soon.

http://brownbugz.blogspot.com

Toesthattwinkle! said...

I found you on the blog hop and now Im following you! Please check out my blog and follow me, http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/ I also wanted to say how much I love your blog and reading the posts!

Ashley Jackson said...

I have really enjoyed getting to know Chas, she is so sweet and will really engage! Definitely follow her blog!

CityGirlChic said...

Congrats on the feature! Stopping by your site now!!

DebbieM said...

Just went to your blog to check it out. Very nice - it was so soothing I just wanted to stay there! lol.

Guwini said...

I'm a new follower via GFC from "Say Hi Sunday" bloghop.

Please support me by commenting in this post:

http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com/2011/01/minute-maid-pulply-day.html

Thanks and happy sunday!

~Gwen

b. lee said...

wow * just saw some brilliant snap-shots in, A Woman's Haven corner!

No. 7 said...

Hi Chas! Congratulations on your feature..loving the photography and can't wait to check out your blog. :) Have a great Sunday.

mrsking14 said...

Hi! I am a current follower of yours and wanted to give you a heads up that I have changed my blog URL. Apparently if you don’t follow me at the new URL, you won’t be a follower at all. My new web address is http://thasuburbanhousewife.blogspot.com
Hope you can come follow me
-Erica
PS. Watch for my first review and giveaway coming soon!!!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

Congrats on your feature Chas!!! :) Love the pictures you shared!! Headed to say hi now!

Chas said...

You are very sweet! Thank you for stopping by and leaving all the lovely comments.
Chas @ A Woman's Haven

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers