Skip to main content

Featured Blog: Mommy's Lil Corner

Come on in. Relax, kick your feet back and grab something good to drink. We have the best features in Bloggy World. No lie. Check them out here. If your a part of this gang, stalking is a must. Be sure to browse around a bit, we have new fresh blogs added to the link pages above. I know there is a huge selection for everyone to fall in love with so go mingle and meet a new friend. Don't forget to Enter The Header Giveaway.

FTLOB introduces:


I'm an Island girl. A PEI Island girl actually. I grew up on the East coast of Canada. On a teeny tiny province...Anne with an e's province. Our dirt is red. Our sand is white. We drink beer. Shuck oysters & throw up drink moonshine(if u never have had it, don't). We talk a little funny, but we say hi to everyone & smile alot. My name is Sherri,  my friends call me Sher, my hubby calls me babe, & my two littles (Z & Wy) call me Mommmmmyyyyyyyy(my fave)!


I live in a big city now. In the Western part of Canada. I can almost see the Rocky mountains from my bedroom window. I'm not a huge fan of the mountains, crazy I know. I mean I find them breathtakingly beautiful, but I also find them a lil scary & dark. D & I got married in front of the three sisters(a group of somewhat famous mountains), & I loooove our wedding pictures. I'll give the Rockies their beauty. But that's it. I would trade them for my ocean in heartbeat. My husband figures I must have salt water in my veins, seeing as I am the only person he knows who can swim in salt water(for hours & hours) & not get red eyes. I have no idea why, but same thing for my sons, no red eye. I'm a beach bum, not a mountain climber I guess.


I still have a hard time believing I write a blog. I entered the bloggy world as a reader only. I had no intentions of writing my own blogever. Then one day, while I was talking to my girlfriend(ok, my therapist) I realized that my whole life I have been writing blog posts in my head. Crazy, right?! My gf*winky*challenged me to start writing my thoughts down. So, I did. I called it Mommy's lil Corner & I'm kinda hella proud of myself. I have been getting more comfortable with my writing & I have to admit, that I am blown away by the amazing writers that I have found here in bloggy land &, I sometimes feel a lil out of my league, so I write about what I love... my boys & what I don't love....u have to check out my blog to see that list, waaaay to long for here:)

Enjoy the day friends. As always, thank you for being here! Head over and make her day! Below is Comment Love Day↓
Be sure to link up and join the fun!

Comments

Danielle Leal said…
I agree with you, the mountains are beautiful, but the ocean is way better. I would love to live by the ocean too. Your wedding picture is beautiful though!!!
b. lee said…
I 1st heard of PEI Island when Regis & Kelly did a remote broadcast from there * gorgeous place from what I could grasp from the tube :)
Unknown said…
I also feel out of my league sometimes:) I love all the amazing people I've in bloggy land. I do love the mountains...I love where I live...I get to see the ocean and the mountains-the best of both:)
Hockey Wife said…
The background of the last photo is stunning! I'm going to hop over and check out your blog! Can't wait!
Sherri said…
Oooooo baby, I'm literally doing the happy dance!! How amazing to be featured on such a fantabulous site! Thank u ladies:)
Also, thanks for all the sweet comments!! I'm heading over to check out your blogs, so exciting!!!
Ross said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ross said…
Let me welcome you to the community that is here at FTLOB. I've met so many great people here. Great blog by the way!
Unknown said…
Congrats on the feature Sherri!!
Missy said…
I stopped by her blog and it was fun reading! :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!