Skip to main content

Featured Blog: Scenic Glory

Welcome fab faces. We're featuring awesome blogs. Jump in, kick back and read these features. Learn how to get a full post. If your new, please start here. You have until New Years to join We Wish You A Merry Christmas.
For The Love of Blogs Introduces:
hello friends!  my name is lindsay, allow me to introduce myself:
the facts: i am a 25 year old newlywed living in a lovely little home with my hubby matthew and our wonderful animal family.
i currently reside in the state of nebraska, quite the opposite of the big city lifestyle i was used to growing up in the suburbs of chicago. i love this town though, the people are amazing and right now it fits.  one day i may find my way back to the city life...philadelphia, seattle?  san diego?  we'll see where life takes us!

a full time job, part time gig and school currently consume my day to day life. i work for an insurance agency in the marketing department, but escape the 9 to 5 job at school where i am getting my degree in graphic design. this is my true love! i also am a design assistant to a lovely photographer and also help the oh so wonderful stella (a fantastic local boutique) with their window and store displays.

my heart: my loving husband, family and friends take the cake when it comes to my heart. the amount of love, loyalty and support that i receive from them on a daily basis is all i need to get through the day.

i love love love the color yellow...it makes me happy :), good vintage finds and thrifting brings a smile to my face. i love to create and design...typography, layout and color are my forte. in my next life i hope to be a famous photographer...lets just say i heart photography! this list is truly never ending.

stop by my little corner of the world i call scenic glory to learn a little bit more about the things that make me smile and set me free.


xoxo
lindsay
Thank You Lindsay for being here. We are thrilled to meet new faces, so please head over and make her day.
It's also Comment Love Day. We Have Two Hundred and Something Members and maybe two participate in the Comment Love which tells me a lot about this place. Get up and get with it. The Idea is SIMPLE:
Leave a comment here so the person who comments afterward can comment on your blog,....and when someone leaves a comment, return the love. Head over to Featured Blog Scenic Glory and leave her one. And then whomever else you can.
It takes very little effort to make a community be worth being a member. If your glad to be here and would like to build a rocking blog club then get involved. I know the ones who do it daily and WE LOVE YOU! Your freakin' AWESOME. But we'd like you new folks to Jump in and Join the Fun. Don't hesitate. We've got your backs.
We know everyone is busy. So just make an effort if you can. It's a great reward. When you find time to .
As always, we Love that your here and sharing your fabulous blogs. Enjoy the day!

Comments

Blogs said…
Lindsay Rocks! LOVE HER:)
Donna said…
I swear every time I go to her page, she inspires me some way or other. I'm so glad she's got her feature, we can all say we knew her before she was famous cuz I've got no doubt she will be one day!
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much for posting Lindsay's blog! I've only read a few posts from her so far and am already looking forward to the inspiration I'll get from her blog in the future. <3

http://flourchildjessie.blogspot.com/
I love her blog! I've so been enjoying it!
jo said…
It looks like a great blog! I have to go and check it out and leave a comment.

Johanna

http://joshealthcorner.blogspot.com/
lindsay said…
thank you for the love of blogs for featuring me! what you do here is so wonderful. i am so lucky to have such loyal and amazing followers and i absolutely love having the opportunity to discover amazing blogs as well because of you.

you are all the best and please know that every comment and compliment is so very appreciated. you have no idea how much blogging has changed me...it is such a wonderful feeling ♥
AubrieAnne said…
I found her blog yesterday through Donna's blog. I'm really enjoying it and I like what she writes about. I'm very happy she got a feature to day.

AubrieAnne @ http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/
Ashley said…
I love Lindsay, she truly is amazing! xo
Shay said…
Lindsay's blog is the most inspiring one that I read (and I read alot)! I highly recommend it and LOVE Lindsay- sweetest girl ever!
Jessica said…
What a beautiful blog, thanks for sending me to her!
angie on maui said…
I just started following Lindsay's blog and it only took having to read two of her posts for me to know that I liked her. A lot. :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!