Skip to main content

Thirsty Thursday

I'm back to mixing my own drinks at home because it's cozy and I can't stand going out to dinner and a bartender not knowing how to make a yummy, fruity alcoholic beverage. Everyone knows that my all time fave is a ruby relaxer: the famous ruby tuesday drink! Here's the one I've been making at home:
What You Need: 

Coconut Rum
Vodka
Peach Schnapps
Cranberry Juice
Pineapple Juice

| I do it different from the bartender and it tastes way better | Follow the line of order above and you'll be good. I do 1 oz. of rum, 1 1/2 oz. vodka, 2 oz. peach schnapps, fill the rest of the glass almost to the top with cranberry juice and splash a bit of pineapple juice on top. Garnish with fruits! Yum! I drink it everyday-

Now here's a great list of other adult beverages you may enjoy:

just click the pic for the link......happy thursday bloggers

follow us on twitter | insta and the taylor house blog on twitter

Comments

Chrissy said…
MMh, this sounds and Looks about right for the weekend! Thanks, Girl! Happy Thursday xxx
Jenn said…
Well this sounds delicious!!
Blogs said…
it is!!! you have to try! yum

Popular posts from this blog

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Sign The Pledge

Good Afternoon Lovely Members! Over one hundred of you Signed The Pledge and We Think that is spectacular. The page is filled with amazing blog lovers who deserve to be checked out. Go to this page to read these comments on signing the pledge and know that these people take pride in their blogs- they are so deserving of your love. In an effort to keep this going and make a difference here in blog land, we are bringing the pledge to this page so the comments don't get too overwhelming. We would recommend checking everyone out who signs because they have the same goals and etiquette as we do. So as far as being true to yourselves, your blogs and your friends, we know that these are the blogs we can go to for authenticity. For those that already signed, you don't have to sign here-Now for all of you new members who have yet to sign, here it is: I solemnly swear to participate in as many hops and features here at FTLOB to grow my blogging experience but ultimately to gain a