Skip to main content

Tasty Tuesday- Holiday Edition

Are you all ready for your holiday dinner this weekend?  I know my mouth is watering just thinking about it.  Some of us have already celebrated, but it's never too late to grab some more recipes for next year!  Have you found the perfect roll recipe?  Check these out, they are just beautiful!
Click on the photo for this recipe!

Today's Co-Host is Kami from Searching for Serendipity! Go say Hello and meet a new friend. Search for some yum while you're at it, like this easy apple crumble and look what she's having for breakfast!
Don't forget to enter some really cool giveaways here like the Gumball Machine with 4 lbs of Gum and the beauty package giveaway valued at over $100. Oh and of course the Urban Wall Print or Decal. Awesome stuff guys! check it out! Have a great day!


fortheloveofblogs


Comments

Beverly said…
very excited about the GF cookies (DIL has celiacs) and the rolls look divine!
 Curly J said…
Thanks for sharing my photo!! :)
Yasmeen said…
Yum - my favorite blog day of the week :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!