Skip to main content

Coffee Talk

Good Friday Morning!
How is everyone's week going?

I am so loving our weekly chats!  You ladies are amazing and fun to talk to.  Thank you for joining us!  I hope that we continue to gain friends that love to talk about anything that's on your minds.

We would love your posts to be more than just some RANDOM post, so each week, we are going to give you what we'd all like to hear about, then on the following Friday coffee talk, please link directly to that post.  It will let us all see how our weeks are going and be more on a personal basis.

Next weeks post topic: What did you do to make yourself happy this week?

Do you have any yummy coffee recipes that you could share in your posts?  We would LOVE if you linked those up, plus, it's a great way to get some love on coffee talk.  I didn't find one last week, but I did find this little treat!
Wouldn't this taste so good with your cup of coffee?  You'll have to go check out the recipe here.  

Be sure you are checking out our daily Giveaways and entering, it's at least worth trying since there is a new one each day! 

Grab one of our adorable buttons for your blog, they come in all shapes and sizes, and they are oh, so, cute!

Have an amazing day, and we hope that you can join us down on the Wibya bar at 1pm est, for our live chat. Let us know what you think about doing the live chat, and if there would be a better time for more of you to join in, we'd love to have you!

Stop by and say hi to this weeks host 





fortheloveofblogs 
 

Comments

I will definitely try to find some more coffee recipes and try them!! But I am a "regular" kinda girl!

I love this hop, thanks for the linkup!
Unknown said…
Tried the hop linkup on my blog post and I love it! Thanks!!

I have yet to figure out how to access the chat... ^_^ See you later (hopefully) and Thanks!!

♥ Bibi
Hey ladies!! How was your week???

I hope everyone has a fantastic, relaxing weekend. :)

-Kym
Hannah said…
I was distracted as I was typing the title to my link -- my husband was telling me about a news article about California --and so I typed "You Can't Bake Cupcakes in California You Can" but I really meant to type "You Can't Bake Cupcakes in a Tree house"! Yikes!

Oh, well. Life is flavored by error, right?

P.S. Hope a random post is okay for today! I will try and be more in line with the Coffee Talk theme next week :)
Unknown said…
I love the idea of linking to a specific post!! I will have to remember that for next week!

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!

Tiffani
Unknown said…
I love looking and reading all these yummy recipes, but alas...I do love my strong, black coffee to kick those cobwebs out of the attic! LOL
Unknown said…
Happy Friday lovelies!! Enjoy the weekend!!!
Unknown said…
No recipes on my blog but something fun is my new obsession with Pinterest. ;)

Bella Vida by Letty
Kitty said…
Hope everyone is having a great Friday, check out what I did today if you'd like! Lots of photos! :D
Lisa said…
Happy Hopping! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend! I look forward to following your blog. Maybe next week I'll be around to join in the live chat!

Lisa
http://bakingmommaoftwo.blogspot.com/
S Dupree said…
New follower. I'm blog hopping today!

My husband loves coffee, I will definitely have to try out the recipe. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. :-)

Shreta
iphonemom.blogspot.com
Treat and Trick said…
Thanks so much for featuring my post, hope you will give it a try. Have a great weekend dear!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Sign The Pledge

Good Afternoon Lovely Members! Over one hundred of you Signed The Pledge and We Think that is spectacular. The page is filled with amazing blog lovers who deserve to be checked out. Go to this page to read these comments on signing the pledge and know that these people take pride in their blogs- they are so deserving of your love. In an effort to keep this going and make a difference here in blog land, we are bringing the pledge to this page so the comments don't get too overwhelming. We would recommend checking everyone out who signs because they have the same goals and etiquette as we do. So as far as being true to yourselves, your blogs and your friends, we know that these are the blogs we can go to for authenticity. For those that already signed, you don't have to sign here-Now for all of you new members who have yet to sign, here it is: I solemnly swear to participate in as many hops and features here at FTLOB to grow my blogging experience but ultimately to gain a