Skip to main content

Tasty Tuesday

With Thanksgiving just two days away, we have GRUB on our minds! Luckily it's Tasty Tuesday so we can satisfy our hunger!




fortheloveofblogs





Here's the deal, we want you to link up and share something TASTY with us. It can be a recipe, a photo, your Thanksgiving menu or just something you're craving...anything at all!

This week we have a delicious pie on the brain. Who hates pie. Not I. Here's a Zesty Lemon Pie for you.

Grab the details and recipe here.

Don't forget to check out our featured blog and peek at what she's got on her menu today! Our Fab Friend of the day is Love, Luci. Kari from Love, Luci has this to say about her blog: "I'm a wife, a mom of 3, and a devoted friend. I take pictures, I sew, I cook, I exercise and I try to save the world in small increments each day. Like all mommies, I'm trying to figure out how to do all these things and still find time to take a shower. These days, Love, Luci is the scrapbook of my crazy life." Mention her somewhere in your post today and make a totally awesome friend.


Our BLOG OF THE MONTH IS.......DRUM ROLL PLEASE........



Who will be featured all month long at the tippy top of For The Love of Blogs. We love each of you and thank you for being a part of this fantabulous community. You can nominate your favorite blog for next months blog of the month. They must be a member of For The Love of Blogs, post often and have a blog for more than 2 months. You cannot nominate your own blog, this is a fun way to share the love for our fellow blogging community.

Let's get this Party Started. We're hungry. Link up. And it's totally okay if you have nothing going on, you may still link up and join the fun. We have no rules. We like it that way. Enjoy.

PS: Tomorrow is Feature and Comment Love Day. Be sure to check it out.

PSS: The Button Should Be Working Now:) Thanks

Comments

Alida Sharp said…
The meringue on that pie is intimidating me... but it sure looks tasty!!!
Unknown said…
What a nice surprise to see my blog on your page. Thank you for the blog love!! This community rocks!
Cathy Kennedy said…
Before I start, I tried copying your Tasty Tuesday button code for my blog, but I got an error. So, I wound up using your For the Love Blogs button on my site.

Who doesn't love a tasty meal or treat?

If you're looking for a yummy cookie treat for Thanksgiving or really anytime, then try this recipe....
http://www.landolakes.com/TestKitchen/Blog/birthday-dinner-pumpkin-sandwich-cookies/

I made these last fall and it was an instant hit around my house. These cookies were liked so much, I decided to make the recipe to share with my in-laws last Christmas, too.

This is definitely qualifies as a Tasty Tuesday recipe! =D

Catch me at www.cathykennedystories.com and read about my first published children's book for young readers. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Atypical Scott said…
I cannot believe Atypical Read is not listed here. How can you deny anyone of such wholesome news? The flavor of sarcasm and wit alone is tasty on the tongue any day of the week.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog last week. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I am following you now, great blog, can't w as it to read more!
Www.bigfoottribe.blogspot.com
Jodi said…
I am a new follower of yours from the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop! Please stop by and follow back when you get a chance.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Jodi
http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
http://www.jodishomebiz.com
Brooke T said…
I love Inspire.Create.Bake!
Eat To Live said…
What a great blog you have here. I love that you feature other blogs. So nice of you!!

I am a new GFC follower from Blog Frogs.

Stop over soon. Terry

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!