Featured Blog: Islands in the Stream

We met through a friend, long story.
We talked and did the long distance thing for 6 months.
I had only seen him 10 times before I decided to move to Seattle and date him.
One year later we are living together with our puppy, Leroy.
I started my blog in order to keep my friends and family updated on my new adventurous life here in Seattle.

Along the way I decided to blog about the things that make me happy...
Fashion, thrifty living, goals, DIY, art, baking, cooking, Leroy, my main squeeze & our home.



Lately, you can find me eating healthier, rearranging my apartment weekly, working out, making really cool things, taking pictures...lots of pictures, blogging about other blogs that inspire me, & marking things off my monthly goal list.
Please let me know you stopped by. I love meeting new people.
Thank you.

with ALL my love,

NAt

10 comments:

Slidecutter said...

Congrats on being featured, Nat!!

What a fun blog, so looking forward to reading more!

Miss Angie said...

Congrats on the feature! your blog looks fun! :)

melody-mae said...

congrats Nat on your feature! I of course am already a blog follower of yours, us Seattle girls have to stick together!!! :) I am so very happy to have found you though, your blog is awesome!

Hockey Wife said...

Can't wait to check out your blog. I love the picture of Pike Place! I'm a Northwesterner, even though we move nearly every year!

Carly said...

Aw, so sweet! Love a good love story! :)

-Carly
www.createliveblog.com

Beth said...

I always love seeing other Seattle bloggers. Yay! :D

TriGirl said...

Congrats on the feature! Hope you're enjoying the summer weather we finally got out here!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Always love to meet a new blogger....and enjoyed your post....Have a great week....

Maegan said...

Oh I love Seattle! I would so up and move to Seattle too ... actually almost did one time. Anyway, off to meet this Seattle blogger!

Natalie Marie said...

This is so exciting!!!! I can't believe it!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Thanks FTLOB! YOu guys ROCK!

NAt

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers