Featured Blog: CJAE

first things first, i love art & i love taking pictures.
creativity is my thing. if i can get my hand dirty doing something
crafty...i will be the first one to jump on that band wagon. i am
graphic design student at FIDM & an aspiring photographer. i am
the crazy one you see on the ground across the street for the sake of
an awesome shot.

i design things too :) blogs, cards, paper, stuff.

on top of cjae, i am launching a photography blog as well. i am
following a new dream of mine and jumping into photography. i would
love for you to come visit me over at cjae & see my daily nonsence oh & a lot of love
too. love is always welcome over there.

8 comments:

Slidecutter said...

Good morning, Christa and congrats on being featured!

You had me with getting your hands dirty...best way to tackle any fun project!

Have a lovely week!
Patty

Susi said...

It looks like a lovely blog!!

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Congratulations on the feature and on following your DREAMS :D

Our Little Bubble said...

congrats on the feature :) your pics are looking as lovely as ever!
-Christa

Meesh said...

Congratulations on getting featured! You have beautiful photography over at your blog (and an awesome design, if I do say so myself.)

Chrissy said...

Wonderful feature! Happy Monday xxx

Chels said...

Haha, on the ground just to get a shot? Girl, me too. :)

Sinea said...

Congratulations on the feature!

Members: Join Us

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Google+ Followers