Skip to main content

Featured Blog: Know it Not so Much

Hi there!

My name is Kari & I write this blog about how I don't really know it all.  It's called Know-It-Not-So-Much.  Originally I started it because I felt like I needed an outlet to talk about how lost and sad I was about our fertility issues.  I think I wrote one post about that and realized that I wasn't ready for that and I wrote little blurbs about books I was reading and whatnot.  I kind of wandered away for a bit and then decided I really wanted to write again.  Really.

So I did.

Now I mostly write about things that drive me crazy.  Like registering my daughter for Kindergarten.  But mostly I post pictures that I take for my 365 Project and reviews on books I read and talk about how great my family is.


Photography by Anna Feccia

Aren't we cute?  And matching too!

I'd love for you to stop by my blog and say 'hi'.  Tell me about your blog too!  I'd love to swing by!  

Comments

Unknown said…
What a cute little family in matching outfits! Love it! :) Happy Feature Day!!!
Chrissy said…
Very sweet family! Congrats on the feature! Lovely blog! xxx
Patty said…
Congrats on being featured, Kari!

Terrific family you have there and your Daughter is just adorable!

Looking forward to reading your blog and enjoying your photos.

Hugs,
Patty
Ixy said…
I've been following your blog for the last little while and really enjoy your posts - congrats on your feature! :)
Rachel said…
HI stopping by to say hello hope you stop by my blog page too. I could use your help to spread the word about my "Bunny Giveaway" I have not figured out how to get the word out I see all these blogs with lots of followers and the facebook fan pages with lots of viewers. If you have any suggestions they would be dearly appreciated.
Sincerely Rachel
Handpainted Country, Prim & Whimsical
Designs on Wood, Fabric & More!
Our Web Site:
http://www.ourcreativehands.com
Follow us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com
Follow our Blog Page:
http://ourcreativehands.blogspot.com
Follow us on Twitter:
http: //twitter.com/#!/rcreativehands
Connect With Us on Linked In:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rachel-vargo/29/850/219
Unknown said…
Very impressive and nice to look at. I am going to have to make my blog a little more special.
Tori Ikeda said…
Congrats Kari! Love the family pic. Really happy for you!
Sassy said…
Lovely family, I'm off to visit your blog!
Madison
Natalie said…
Hi Notie! I'm sorry I'm a day late, but congrats on your feature! YAY!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!