Skip to main content

Featured Blog: So Fabulous

First, I'd like to thank the Academy....


OK OK, so maybe I would like to thank For The Love Of Blogs for even giving me the chance to be considered as a Featured Blog, but you get the gist.

So I guess you want to know something about me, my "story" so to speak.  Well here goes...(try to keep up)

My name is Apryl and I have lived in a suburb of Boston my entire life (sans a brief stint in Vermont for college, but I digress).I am a mom, a daughter, a friend, a girlfriend, a sister and an all over lost cause.  I write because well, I don't know any other way (and I like to think I'm good at it, but that could just be my enormous ego talking).  I'm short in presence, but big in personality.  I think too slow sometimes and I talk too fast most of the rest of the time.

SO that's me in a nutshell (No No! This is me in a nutshell..."HELP! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get inside this nutshell??"  OK bad Austin Powers impersonation, I get it)

I don't have a necessary "theme" to my blog, unless the total random ranting chaos that is my everyday life IS a theme, then yes. Yes I DO have a theme.  And it's what I just said.

Sometimes I find myself blogging in my head.  Driving, showering, dreaming.  Words wrap themselves together in various ways and I will do my best to get them down.  It used to be on paper.  Remember paper?? Pens, writing.  I think I still have a permanent dent on one of my fingers from the ridiculously odd way I hold a writing utensil.  As far back as I can remember, I was writing.  Stories, poems, essays. 

I would dive into anything English related in school.  Journalism, Literature, Shakespeare.  I aspired to be a famous writer.  Though through the years I had realized most of my idols were revered posthumously, I opted for the standard 9-5 to pay the bills.

Then I discovered  blogging.  I had done it in spurts on various sites for years.  Didn't quite know what it was I was doing, but I was writing. I was getting reactions, people were relating to me.  It was this ridiculous ego boost I never knew I always needed.

So here we are, a few years later and you can now find me and all my rantings at So F*cking Fabulous I Piss Glitter, because well, let's face it, I am.

Comments

Unknown said…
haha, the name of your blog had me smiling! Big Huge Congrats on your feature here at FTLOB! Nice to meet ya babe!
Ms. Blasé said…
The title of your blog absolutely screams confidence! CONGRATS!!!
Jenna said…
Haha your blog sounds awesome and like a fresh breath of fresh air... I'm on my way to check it out now :)

xoxo
Jenna
Krystal said…
Following from the weekend blog hop!

http://honestgirlreviews.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
HAHA!!! Gotta love a girl that will reference Austin Powers! :)
Apryl said…
The link to my page changed and can be read at http://sofckingfabulousipissglitter.blogspot.com

In case anyone still checks up on these things ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Sign The Pledge

Good Afternoon Lovely Members! Over one hundred of you Signed The Pledge and We Think that is spectacular. The page is filled with amazing blog lovers who deserve to be checked out. Go to this page to read these comments on signing the pledge and know that these people take pride in their blogs- they are so deserving of your love. In an effort to keep this going and make a difference here in blog land, we are bringing the pledge to this page so the comments don't get too overwhelming. We would recommend checking everyone out who signs because they have the same goals and etiquette as we do. So as far as being true to yourselves, your blogs and your friends, we know that these are the blogs we can go to for authenticity. For those that already signed, you don't have to sign here-Now for all of you new members who have yet to sign, here it is: I solemnly swear to participate in as many hops and features here at FTLOB to grow my blogging experience but ultimately to gain a