Skip to main content

Featured Blog: Positively Positive

Sorry For Any Link Disfunctions! My head is all over the place this morning! I think I have fixed everything now:)

Welcome to another round of great fabulous features. We'd love for you to grab a cup and relax. We have sooooo many wonderful blogs to share. If your just joining, perhaps you would like to meet our previous features. And sumbit yours to get featured.

Hey there, I'm Danielle the smiling face behind Positively Positive!!


Smiling is my favorite! 
Heck! My mom put way too much money into these pearly whites just for me to hide them!
Plus, I believe that smiling is contagious.
(Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not all rainbows and unicorns all the time...I have my bad days too, but I much rather share the good days.)

So you know those types of people that smile when the photographer says to smile, but they aren't the ones getting their picture taken... that's me! Its just my thing.

Oh and I love to make goofy faces!


This is a face that momma's love!

I have an amazing husband and a beautiful daughter...aka my little terror.

They are my entire world! 
I would love to be a SAHM but I'm a get out and get dirty kind of girl.
I'm an OB tech/ secretary.
My job consists of me elbow deep in newborn baby poop and placenta. 
On a good day its just me taking care of some babies.
On a bad day...well lets just say that I definitely rethink the idea of more children.

On the days that I'm not out conquering the world of meconium filled diapers I am all about crafting with my little one. I love to blog. I love to craft. And I love to blog about crafts. Oh and I also love to share all of my other adventures, but most of all I love to smile!!

Thank You! head over to PP and show some love!

enjoy the day

Comments

Megan Raines said…
I've had ten babies of my own...I have to admit that I love the smell of baby poop...even that meconium! Is there a stickier, blacker substance in the world? OB techs are the best...they can really make an OB visit fun.

Good luck with your work!
Megan
http://www.tenandsoprano.com
lul said…
This is so sweet! I don't have any children of my own yet (or does my doggy count?) so I can't relate to the whole baby poop and placenta thing but gosh your smile IS contagious! I'm off to check out your blog now!
kiss
How sweet! I love her blog!
Danielle Leal said…
Thanks so much for featuring me today! You two are so so so very wonderful!!!
C.Mahan said…
I just love this blog! I wanted you to know I picked you guys for a blog award!!!

http://selfemployedwriter.com/2011/01/04/my-first-blog-award/
Crystal said…
SHe is so freakin' cute. And very right...smiling is super contagious...but then again, so is a frown! Love her sunny outlook!
lindsay said…
hello again miss :) so happy to see that you have been featured. i recently discovered you from FTLOB a few days ago and am so happy that i did.

you are fantastic lady...simply think you are amazing :)

xoxo
Unknown said…
She sounds super fun! Headed over to check out your blog Danielle!
Debbie said…
Hi - just went over to your blog. I love it - and I Love the hat you made. Congrats on being featured!
Liz said…
Absolutely correct about smiling! I love to do it too. And, yes, they are contagious.

And...yours is contagious too! I couldn't help but smile the whole time I was reading.

Have a great day, and thanks for the work you do...ah, babies.

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!