Skip to main content

Mid Week Social Status + How to Tweet

Hello Bloggers! It's Wednesday. Halfway through our busy weeks and we'd like to know what the hell you've been up to! Social Status with US all day today and every week here on after! You can at Vic, she'll re-tweet and interact with you all day by using the
HASHTAG #FORTHELOVEOFBLOGS & #LOVETHEBLOGGER

On insta @coffeeaddictmama use the same hashtags and share a photo of what your week has looked like! 

this is a great way to get some adult interaction if you've been busy taking care of the household, kids, working like crazy and just need a breather! talk to us. chat with other bloggers. i notice a lot of stuff on TWITTER and I will tell you what I observe: {my social stats for the week}

people don't interact enough

yes, a tweet or an automatic one linking to your new blog posts are great but if your entire feed is just that, social media really isn't for you! if you aren't re-tweeting or @ting other people to chat with throughout the day, you're only talking to yourself really, eh? it's called social media to be social!!!!

people have misconception of twitter- some may say, "There's No Right|Wrong Way to Tweet!" I'm here to tell you there is a right way!!!

Become a better Tweeter by doing these few things:

1.) Communicate. Talk to your followers and mention them in tweets. A simple hello or "i totally agree," or something means a lot to fellow tweeters!! Respond to people.

2.) Share. Don't be afraid to re-tweet people's stuff. Their cute pic or saying they just shared is ok to also share. Unless they are tweet protected, feel free to re-post a few things throughout the day!

3.) Post Frequently. Not an overwhelming amount one after another but space your tweets out in between your re-tweets. And keep tweeting. One a day is not enough. Share more than your blogs. People want to know how you're feeling and most can relate, so talk about all kinds of stuff.

4.) Be yourself. I have lost followers due to being down right blunt but that's really not an issue for me. Twitter is a place where I feel like I can be myself without everyone eye balling me and even if they are, I don't let that interfere with posting what I want. Let it out, let it go. We all need that one place where we can hide!!! it's like a closet of ventilism. {yes, i create my own words}

5.) Create a Comfort Zone. Twitter is intimidating to many and some don't even understand it. Spend a little bit of time on the app from your phone or your laptop just scrolling and getting ideas. This will help you feel more comfortable using the app. Vic is a great example of separating her re-tweets between her own tweets and sharing things like shops, blogs, etc. She will definitely help you come out of your shell and answer any questions you may have! Don't be afraid to ask.

So Let's Media Status Ourselves:

leave a comment with your blog links, tweet with us using the hashtags above and follow our new insta @coffeeaddictmama


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Sign The Pledge

Good Afternoon Lovely Members! Over one hundred of you Signed The Pledge and We Think that is spectacular. The page is filled with amazing blog lovers who deserve to be checked out. Go to this page to read these comments on signing the pledge and know that these people take pride in their blogs- they are so deserving of your love. In an effort to keep this going and make a difference here in blog land, we are bringing the pledge to this page so the comments don't get too overwhelming. We would recommend checking everyone out who signs because they have the same goals and etiquette as we do. So as far as being true to yourselves, your blogs and your friends, we know that these are the blogs we can go to for authenticity. For those that already signed, you don't have to sign here-Now for all of you new members who have yet to sign, here it is: I solemnly swear to participate in as many hops and features here at FTLOB to grow my blogging experience but ultimately to gain a