Skip to main content

While in My Teens- a ftlob featured blog

I’m Sam. And saying hello just doesn’t cut it for me; but seeing that you are most likely miles and miles away, and are unavailable to hug. I will simply say hiya.
I spew my emotions and thoughts over at While in my teens. I'm a sarcastic, outgoing, witty sixteen year old trying to get by in this crazy thing we call life. I am currently a Junior in high school. AKA. I'm the one in the middle that is too cool for the sophomores but I don't even compare to the seniors. Blunt is my middle name (not really, it's Jean) and writing is my game.
I love who I am!
I believe in loving yourself and mocking others who don't. I adore being a teenager even though it has it's insane ups and downs. I only have 1,171 days until I am no longer a teenager! I can't even imagine. 20? How the time flies. I can already feel the wrinkles setting in.
It may seem like I am the most perfect teenager to ever greet this planet, I know I know. But I'm going to be humble and say you are slightly wrong. Once and a while I get a zit. (See picture below). I have troubles that men can't even fabricate. *Wink Wink.* (Do I hear an amen?!) I'm blonde and tall, thus the judgement of being a dumb blonde is often inflicted upon me. I'm slightly addicted to this heavenly drink called Dr. Pepper. And I often find myself taking it back to the second grade and calling people weenies.
Did I mention Sarcasm?
Pretty much this is all that falls out of my mouth. If you read my blog and are offended, please please PLEASE, know that I am probably joking. 90% of what comes out of my mouth is sarcasm. 8 % is crap, and the final 2% is serious.
Come along with me on my journey through teenhood. (Is that a word? Oh well.) You have either been a teen, you currently are one, or you are one of the less fortunate that puberty hasn't even hit because you are still a tween. (Bless your soul.) Through my blog you are able to relive your past, relate, or prepare. I hope the teen you is having as much fun as I am. I can't wait for 1,171 more days of being a teen. Pray for me.
So stop by While in my teens and take a peek or two.
Two would be good.
Seriously, take two.
-Sam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!