Skip to main content

Welcoming Our New Blog of the Month

Phew! December, where did you come from? I love our new design, don't you?! Thank the lovely Miss Sweta and Let's Introduce y'all to a wonderful new blog being fabulously featured for the entire month of December right here on the very top of our site! Meet:

that's her blog name, but her name is Little. and she's pretty spectacular. i love her little saying right as you enter her blog......"What is Life without Mistakes?" Gosh, how true and nice to hear each day. which is why visiting her each day for the rest of time should be on your list. you'll absolutely relate, connect and make a new friend. And of course what I love the most, is her cussing....yes! it's true. i'm a cusser and love to find those like moi.

so you ask, what is so special about BOTM here at FTLOB? well, we expose your blog more than anything {even sponsors} {shhhhh...don't tell them} with a welcoming post, an ad of some sort throughout the site {near the top}, several tweets and mentions and so much more.....we get our members involved in meeting new faces and nominating your great blogs, so head here to nominate for Jan 2012---Huh? 2010 was just yesterday---Life man, I'm telling ya!

xoxo

Comments

Sweta said…
I have a feeling I'm going to fall in love with that blog. hello! I'm a cusser as well ;)
I LOVE THE NEW LOOK HERE AT FTLOB!!!!
Liesl said…
Absolutely love love love the new look! Gonna go check out Little at "Romantically Challenged" right now. xxx

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!