Skip to main content

This is How I Roll!

Hello out there!  I blog over at this is how i roll and moderately difficult.


I blog about many things; mostly my life, my family and food.  These are a few of my favorite things!

My first blog is this is how i roll about food, food...and...well, food.  I love all things food and it's my favorite thing outside of crafting and spending time out with my family.  I post a lot of recipes; original and by others.  I hope to add a little spice up in there with experiences in the grocery store, restaurants and with my holiday baking!  Stop on in for a little treat!


My other blog is Moderately Difficult. This one is about my life; chaotic and real…so read at your own risk. *wink, wink*  There I blog about crafts, my writing and anything else that may tickle me that day.


A little about me…

I am passionate about life and the people who I surround myself with. The road I've traveled hasn't always been the easiest to say the least. I've been through and conquered many things and that is what makes my life interesting. Just when I think I have some time to relax, another hiccup in the universe makes a wave, throws me up in the air and here I go again!

Besides running on the road of chaos I love to craft.  I cook & bake, I dabble in photography, I make jewelry and write poetry.  I'm sort-of a Jack-of-all-Trades.  I try to keep up with everything so I leave myself enough time to pamper my creative side and I love to show it off!

The cast and crew in my screenplay called "Life" include my awesome husband Scott...
 ...my 2 beautiful daughters; 10 year old Amber and 18 year old Sam & my 21 year old step-daughter, Alyssa...


my 2 doggies; Jax and Karma, my 2 kitties, Snickers and Kohl, our snake Raff and our beardie, Allie.


Please visit me at both my blogs and be sure to grab my button!  I need all the help I can get...lol!

I have a full house and a full life..I’d love to have you along for the ride!

Comments

Glamm Girrl said…
wow! You really are a jackie of all trades! you deem to be very creative and talented! BTW: I love the names of your pets!
Angelia Sims said…
A step-mom like me with lots of fur kids! Love.

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!