For the fig infused Remy 1738 Cognac:
- 1 black mission figs, destemmed and cut in half
- 1 bottle(s) (750 mL) Remy Martin 1738 Cognac
- Brown sugar syrup
For the spiced brown sugar simple syrup:
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 cup(s) water
- 3 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- Add ice to a mixing glass and add all ingredients. Shake and pour into a chilled martini glass with a sugared rim. Garnish with a spiral lemon twist.
- For the fig infused Remy 1738 Cognac: Fill a 2 Liter mason jar with the figs. Fill the 2 Liter mason jar with 90% Remy 1738 Cognac and the remaining 10% with Homemade Spiced Brown Sugar Simple Syrup.
- Cover lid and refrigerate for one week to allow flavors to infuse. Strain through a cheesecloth or filter to remove figs, seeds or sediment. Pour contents into clean bottle and label.
- For the spiced brown sugar simple syrup: Put brown sugar and water in a medium sized saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and add cloves, cinnamon sticks and split vanilla bean. Simmer for an additional five minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain through a cheesecloth or filter to remove cloves, cinnamon sticks and vanilla bean. Cover and refrigerate.
Today's Highlighted Tweep is: Curly J
Tweet with her and remember to connect on a level of ftlob's mission-Have a super fab day. Don't forget to Enter to Win this Lands' End Bag and Stay Tuned for another awesome Celebration Giveaway!