Skip to main content

Twitter Party Thursday with Sunset Cocktails

Happy Thirsty Thursday friends and those who love a Rad Twitter Party! Let's indulge in this delicious drink and enjoy each other through tweets and/or blogs. Today you can link directly to your TWITTER account or your BLOG but to make it as simple as possible, please put @ next to the twitter account and -blog next to your blogs.

!?Sunset Cocktails?!
Ingredients: 3 oz tangerine juice, 1 1/2 oz white rum, 3/4 oz grenadine, ice cubes 
                                      
                                  Directions: Combine juice and rum in a tall glass filled with ice. Top with grenadine. Serve.

Today's highlighted Tweep is Laura ; Tweet with her and make a new friend! Mingle and Enjoy the Day friends.

Comments

Well, I messed up both of my entries this morning. And I hate not following directions! Sorry!

Anyway, thanks for the linkup! Can't wait to visit blogs and twitter accounts!
Mz E said…
I just might hafta add that drink to the grown-up section of ma halloween slumber party! LOL! thanks for sharing! *smile*
Unknown said…
thanks for hosting, love the pic.
Lesa said…
Hi! Thanks for hosting! For some reason I can't link up my twitter profile-- I get an invalid web address notice. What am I doing wrong? I've been able to link up to other twitter hops.
Anonymous said…
@Lesa try to take the # hashtag out and just use twitter.com/BloggyLesa
Lesa said…
It worked! Thank you anonymous! I do depend on the kindness of strangers. ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!