Skip to main content

Nanadoodle Pizza: My Creative Brightside

Hello my friends!! My name is Stephanie Kelley and I blog over at My Creative Brightside. I blog about all things crafty, delicious and fabulous. Today in honor of FTLOB feature week I would like to present you with this mouth watering recipe I concocted for a Fall after dinner treat. Well eating this pizza hot or cold, morning or night will surely get you smiling.
Photobucket
You call that a pizza? Well, yes I do. That way I can feel less guilty about eating it!! I was over at my sister-in-laws house where she had just made a trio of grilled pizzas and we were contentley watching a British comedy when...I wanted peanut butter, chocolate, banana, and whipped cream. It just so happened she had extra dough (which she had made from scratch...even ground the wheat berries!!) and a brilliant idea came to me. Lets just throw it all together. What do you say? That way my hubby couldn't give me the look because we would all enjoy it together :) Here is a easy peasy Fall dessert recipe for you!!

Nanadoodle Pizza

Ingredients and directions all in one plain and simple
* Gather enough pizza dough to spread evenly into a pie baking dish
*Spread peanut butter all around
*Sprinkle chocolate chips over the pb
*Slice 1 Banana and cover chocolate
*Sprinkle cinnamon mixed with sugar all over

*Bake 10-15min
*Whip up your own cream or use store bought and add a huge dollop on top
*Eat and enjoy with some milk. Im excited for you :)

For more recipes check out my blog and follow along at My Creative Brightside.
xoxo Stephanie Kelley

Comments

KSK said…
That looks really good! :) *ANd I love the name!
Anonymous said…
totally love the name as well! :) looks yum
Angelia Sims said…
You had me at chocolate chips.

I bet that is to die for!! Mmmm!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Sign The Pledge

Good Afternoon Lovely Members! Over one hundred of you Signed The Pledge and We Think that is spectacular. The page is filled with amazing blog lovers who deserve to be checked out. Go to this page to read these comments on signing the pledge and know that these people take pride in their blogs- they are so deserving of your love. In an effort to keep this going and make a difference here in blog land, we are bringing the pledge to this page so the comments don't get too overwhelming. We would recommend checking everyone out who signs because they have the same goals and etiquette as we do. So as far as being true to yourselves, your blogs and your friends, we know that these are the blogs we can go to for authenticity. For those that already signed, you don't have to sign here-Now for all of you new members who have yet to sign, here it is: I solemnly swear to participate in as many hops and features here at FTLOB to grow my blogging experience but ultimately to gain a

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo