Skip to main content

Moments of a Libra

Good Morning Fabness! Soon we'll be throwing out our Weekend Wander Halloween Mingling, so stay tuned; meanwhile, enjoy a new feature!


Hello there, fellow FTLOBers! Halina from Moments of a Libra here. I'm 25, a full time business student, but I've also found my passions in drawing, painting, photography and traveling (yup, there are a few of us too).  I believe that we all are creative beings that need to balance our analytic way of thinking with our intuitive, the last mentioned being truly neglected in modern education.
After being overly ambitious with one single part of my life, my studies, I realized that the pressure and stress I put myself through just made me unhappy. It became an impediment for what I wanted to to for a long time: explore photography and art. Determined to become better at these two things, I made a plan to dedicate more of my spare time in order to to what i love. My blog started of as a way for me to articulate what I had learned from the creative process. But it turned out to be THE most important factor of motivation - to show people out there what I could make AND to show them that they also can do it! I use to say that I started of as a creative human being when I started to blog.
This blog is mainly about my reflections on how to become better at what you love to do, and noticing beauty all around. Hopefully I can show people that with a lot of time, and the right motivation, you can achieve great things without having to sacrifice other important things in your life.  
Come and visit my on my blog, share your thoughts, and grab a badge if you like!

Moments of a Libra 
 

Comments

Hi Halina, Great to meet you here at FTLOB.
Already follow Halina's blog!! :)
Anna said…
Thank you darlings! It's so fun to be featured. I hope my blog will be a little more personal over the long run and also I WILL include photos of myself. I love how blogging has turned my world around!
Kate said…
Yay Halina! I love Moments of a Libra!
Trish said…
I'm working on letting more of my creativity out too. I love my straight-laced analytic side, but I don't want to limit myself to that when I know I have more in me. It's always good to know there are others out there exploring the same things :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!