Skip to main content

Featured Blog: Too Crewel

Hello everyone! My name is Liesi, and you can find me at Too Crewel

I’m a 23 year old self proclaimed sewing addict. In March of this year I made the decision to drop out of the college courses I was taking, and have some time off of school. I was not following a career path that I was truly interested in, and I was not sure (and still am not sure!) what it is that I want to spend my life doing. Since then I have realized that all that really matters is that I am happy, doing things I enjoy, and not living on the streets. I’ve been spending my time picking up new hobbies in order to find my true “calling.” Talk about cheesy, I know. Anyways, I have fallen absolutely in love (don’t tell my boyfriend!) with sewing, embroidery, and creweling. It is all I think about at this point...and blogging of course!

When I’m not sewing away I enjoy the outdoors, and exploring how to constantly better myself. I love camping, hiking, and exploring in general. I’m a wilderness junkie, and a fashion junkie all in one. Every month I do a “30 Day Challenge.” Last month it was 30 days without drinking any alcohol, and this month is 30 days with out dining out. I think it is important to challenge yourself, because if you don’t you will never know what you are capable of!

So what can you expect to find on Too Crewel? Current and past creations of mine, my 30 Day Challenge experiences, ways I’m working towards a healthier lifestyle, where I draw inspiration, and perhaps project ideas. It is where lifestyle meets crafting.

I hope to be hearing from you all soon!

xoxo.

ps. I’ve only recently started up this blog after saying goodbye to my old (it is my new baby!), so keep checking back to see the evolution!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on the feature, just checked out your blog and it's great :)
Anonymous said…
Ah shoot I must not have done my pictures right so none of them showed up, whoops! So excited to be featured on this amazing blog, thank you, thank you, thank you!

xoxo.
Liesi

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Sign The Pledge

Good Afternoon Lovely Members! Over one hundred of you Signed The Pledge and We Think that is spectacular. The page is filled with amazing blog lovers who deserve to be checked out. Go to this page to read these comments on signing the pledge and know that these people take pride in their blogs- they are so deserving of your love. In an effort to keep this going and make a difference here in blog land, we are bringing the pledge to this page so the comments don't get too overwhelming. We would recommend checking everyone out who signs because they have the same goals and etiquette as we do. So as far as being true to yourselves, your blogs and your friends, we know that these are the blogs we can go to for authenticity. For those that already signed, you don't have to sign here-Now for all of you new members who have yet to sign, here it is: I solemnly swear to participate in as many hops and features here at FTLOB to grow my blogging experience but ultimately to gain a

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo