Skip to main content

Featured Blog: Love Lucy Locket

hi my name is lucy from the blog love lucy locket where i hope to share a slice of my life with you. it would be lovely if you could stop by because it really would make my day.
a little bit about me:
i live in sunny england.
i study at the university of exeter.
i have a boyfriend of over a year and a half.
but he's moving to barcelona in september for a year :-(
so i better get used to the long distance thing.
i love ~
family & friends.
sleep & bed.
taking photos.
holidays in the summer time.
fashion & shopping.
bowling & crazy golf.
going to the zoo.
london.
fancy dress.
dancing the night away.
thank you for taking the time to read this and if you'd like to drop by love lucy locket you're welcome anytime.

Comments

Unknown said…
That's a cute blog name! :) Oh man!! Long distance is never fun... But if you really want to, you CAN make it work!
Angelia Sims said…
Such a cute pose in your picture! Tons of fun! I will definitely drop by and say hello. Is it as sunny in England as it is in Texas?
Love your blog and will add it to my sidebar...Hope you will stop by for a visit
Patty said…
Such a cute blog name...I will stop by for a visit!

Congrats on being featured!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!