Skip to main content

Getting Featured

Hey loves! we just wanted to put out there that if you have been featured before and it was some time ago and you'd like a Fresh, New Feature, you are more than welcome to submit those posts. We like new introductions and for our new friends that may have missed your past feature,  you are more than invited to submit something NEW that hasn't been read before. That goes for new photos as well:)

Keep in mind that we are looking for FRESH new content------NOT your already about me page or an older post of yours. People want to see stuff they haven't seen before----it keeps the spice moving!

to learn how to get featured head here.

as always, your feature will go out in the order that it was received and we push them out as often as we can!

enjoy the eve----get ready for TT tomorrow

Comments

rachel said…
yay! i just sent my first one in earlier today! can't wait to be featured. : )
King Corvid said…
Mine's on there somewhere.
Unknown said…
Sent mine in yesterday!
Is there an estimated "wait time"?

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!